How many online businesses have you made money from?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As we all know, the online space is filled with a lot of opportunities and there are thousands of people who are looking for different ways of making money for themselves on the internet. So many of us in this platform have a lot of business ideas we have made money from in the past and I think it will be good if you share them in here.

Ad for me, I have done a lot of businesses on the internet in the past and in some of them I succeeded and in some I didn't make any tangible profit. Some of the businesses have made money from a line includes;

Cryptocurrency: The cryptocurrency space is very profitable if you can be able to learn the necessary things. The beautiful thing about this is that the highest amount of money I made from cryptocurrency was actually gotten free. I participated in the cryptocurrency AirDrop and made over $1500 as profit.

Paid forums: I have also made a lot of money from different forums. I started working on different forums in 2021 until today I am still active. I have made reasonable money from them.

Surveys: I participated surveytime surveys around 2020 and they usually pay $1 if you are able to complete their surveys. The beautiful thing about them is that they will pay you immediately you complete the survey through bitcoin. I don't know if there are any still active and the support everyone across the world.

Sports betting: Yeah, I have made significant profit from Sports betting online and have also made some losses. I don't actually advise anyone to venture into these though, if you don't have a risk management strategy.