Many reasons why alot have chosen to make money online?

Mastergp

Verified member
There are many reasons why people choose to make money online. Some of the most common reasons include:
  1. Flexibility: Making money online often allows people to set their own schedules and work at their own pace.
  2. Convenience: Many online opportunities can be done from the comfort of one's own home, which can be very convenient.
  3. Low overhead: Many online businesses have relatively low overhead costs, which can make it easier to get started and be profitable.
  4. Potential for high earnings: With the right combination of skills and effort, it is possible to earn a good income through online work.
  5. Ability to work from anywhere: Many online jobs and businesses can be done from anywhere with an internet connection, which can be very appealing for people who want to travel or live in different locations.I
  6. Increased independence: Many people enjoy the freedom and independence that comes with running their own online business or working remotely for an employer.O
  7. Opportunity to build a passive income: Some online businesses and investments can generate passive income, which is income that is earned with little or no ongoing effort.A
  8. Ability to pursue passions: Making money online can allow people to turn their hobbies or passions into a source of income. This can be very fulfilling and rewarding.A
  9. Avoiding a commute: For many people, the daily commute to a traditional job can be time-consuming and stressful. Making money online can eliminate the need for a commute, which can be a big benefit.A
  10. Avoiding traditional office politics: Some people find the politics and drama of a traditional office environment to be draining. Making money online can allow people to avoid these types of issues.L
  11. Lower cost of living: In some cases, making money online can allow people to live in areas with a lower cost of living, which can make it easier to save money or increase their income.

Last edited by a moderator:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The act of making money online is considered to be very much interesting and exciting and that is basically the main reason why majority of people are engaging in it. Compared to the activity of making money offline we get to see that stressfulness and anxiety can totally before us when we choose to make money offline. But making money online paves a way to bypass anxiety and also to bypass stress that may comes with the act of making money. Making money online also makes us to earn money flexibly and not considerably then compared to the art of making money offline.

Although there could be some advantages to the act of making money offline, like being able to know where your money is being going and where your money is coming to you. But the truth is that making money offline more time consuming, I'm prone to economic instability such as inflation and recession but when an individual makes money online economic problem can never affect him or her.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that there are so many reasons why many people have chosen to make money online. First of all, there are many people who like the idea of being paid online. They like the idea of working from home and getting paid for that. Secondly, there are many people who are having a harder time finding an offline job. This is also one of the main reasons why there are so many people who chose to make money online. I personally like the idea of making some income online and this is why I have been making money online for a long time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Making money online is terrific. Most people prefer working online to offline. The reasons are various, so I am going to mention just a few of them. First, you can work from the comfort of your own home wearing casual and comfortable clothes and shoes. Second, you work alone without a boss checking your work and perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. Finally, you can have flexible working hours which is the best for me because you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means you can spend more time with your family and friends or simply do your hobbies. Therefore, there are so many reasons why people chose to make money online, and so do I. :)

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Personally, I have chosen to work online as I wait for an offline opportunity. I have not let go of the idea of 9-5 jobs. I have trained in university for a public health career and that so what I wish to pursue.

I won't let go of online work though. I will keep working on it. Even when I get an offline job, I will still work online part time. Plus it will still come in handy when I get old and retired. I will keep working online as a source of extra income and as a way to keep busy.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Alot of people including me are enjoying making money now online especially now that unemployment is very high. The first thing I like about online earning is they of flexibility as you are at liberty to set your own schedules and work at their own pace. you just do things your own way.
Another Is that of convenience: you don't need to leave your home. you can be work from the comfort of your own home, which can be very convenient.you make money even on your pyjamas

The there's the benefit of reduced cost you don't need money to work online. just have your internet enabled device and you can start making money.

uforwealth

Verified member
Although working online has more benefits than working offline, we shouldn't let go the idea of working offline.

Working offline is more secure than working online because you will be able see whom you are working for one on one. Even you will have opportunities to interact with your boss. As a result of this,there will be no fear of being scammed. Do not misconstrue me .I didn't say it cannot happen. It can happen but it will be minimal.

In contrast, working online is less secure because you may not see or know the real identity of the person you are working with. On account this, many people have been scammed.For this reason, I am not totally in support of online job.However, If I want to work on the internet I won't let the offline job go . I will combine both of them together so that If one eventually let me down,I will stick to the other but I don't pray for failure.

Realekom

Yea making money online is easy and convenient to anyone, you don't have to go to the office before doing it, there is no time in particular to attend to it, all you have to do is pick up your mobile phone and log in anytime anywhere, so I prefer working online to that of being under a boss who will dictates every blunders you cause.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you so much . Personally there are different reasons why I choose to make money on the internet . One of the most important reason is the convenience that comes with it .

As an online worker , you can make money with your spare time which will not stress you in any way. I love the fact that money could be made on the internet but at the same time it is not for people that are not serious .

making money on the internet requires a lot from people. Which sometimes may be stressful . . .

Axis

Banned
There are several reasons why people choose to invest money online:

Convenience: Online investing allows you to manage your investments from the comfort of your own home, at any time of day or night.

Low costs: Many online investment platforms offer low or no fees for buying and selling investments, which can help to reduce the overall cost of your investments.

Easy access to a wide range of investment options: Online investing platforms often provide access to a wide range of investment options, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds .

Easy to track and monitor your investments: Online investing platforms usually provide tools and resources to help you track and monitor your investments, such as performance charts and portfolio tracking.

Potentially higher returns: Some people believe that by investing online, they have the opportunity to achieve higher returns than they would with traditional investments.

It's important to note that online investing carries its own risks, and you should carefully consider these before making any investment decisions. As with any investment, it's important to do your due diligence and to diversify your time and support to spread out your risk. Making money online is absolutely enjoyable if you come across a legit paying platform or website.