Have you made money from Adfly?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
I remember some time ago around 2020 that someone in a particular telegram channel introduced us to the opportunities to make money in Adfly platform.

At the end of the day we experimented the method to make money from the platform but it was not really successful. Now, one thing I've realised from this is that before you can be able to make money from those kind of platforms you need a whole lot of traffic and you also need to have a blog.

The fact is that you need to attract people from top-tier countries and some other countries that are not very popular to be able to make up to $20 for every 1,000 clicks you get. But if you are able to attract people in lower-tier countries you can make up to $5 or more depending on the kind of platform you use.

Adfly for example pays about $3 for 1000 clicks you get from some countries. But not withstanding I believe there are some people that have made money from this kind of platforms and I would like to know the experience and how they were able to do it.

I actually tried to use Twitter but at the end of the day I did not get any tangible result with it.