Have you made money from any social media platform?.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Undoubtedly, there are many social media platforms anyone can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for him or herself. The opportunities to make money from these social media platforms is just numerous and one of the easiest is for you to acquire a skill and offer to teach people those kind of skill to make money from it.

I have actually made some amount of money from WhatsApp and Facebook before. I simply offered services to people and they paid me reasonable amount of money.

O WhatsApp I got a writing job and I delivered the job to the person and he paid some good amount of money for it. Om Facebook I also offered some certain services to people and I was paid some reasonable amount of money for it.

In my own perspective, the secret of making money from social media platforms is to have a skill you are extremely good at and you can advertise it to different groups and you will probably see people who will be interested in giving you a job.

So I would like you to share the ways in which you have made money from different social media platforms before, if any.