Have You Made Money Through Nanny Business?

Bisolami

Verified member
Nanny business is a very good business and I think it is one of the most popular businesses in the world period there is no country that does not have this kind of business and there are even some organisations who do it better but it depends on how connected and how rich is the owner of the business is.

Also, the business deals with taking care of the children of other people. If you take care of them well, you are going to get tips from their parents so I think it is a good business for people who know hoe to take care of children.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
This is actually not a business instead, it is a kind of job. There are people who always offers elderly people the opportunity to make money from being there nanny.

I don't think there are some young people that does this kind of job because they are mostly done by elderly people who are very much experienced in so many ways.

In this part of the world it is mostly done by women who knows how to pet children and a lot of other stuffs. But not with standing there are some of them that makes reasonable amount of money with it and they even bond with the family is very well.