Have You Made Money Selling on ThumbTack?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Thumbtack is basically a platform that allows you to sell your items more like a listing site and you share a percentage with the company for providing you with buyers, you can access the website by going to their website or downloading their app from playstore and also gives you sign up credits as a new seller.

I found out that even if you don't live in the states you can make money with the site by arbitraging items from other sites like eBay and then relisting them on thumbtack where you will pocket the change and also get the item delivered to.the buyer.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Frankly speaking, I have never heard of this platform, let alone selling on it. Selling products on other marketplace makes me very much interested in joining the site. However a major problem with a little known site like this one is the do not have enough buyers. If they do not have buyers selling will be very difficult..if there are no buyers on the site, how are you going to drive sales? Having said that I am interested in trying newer platforms and I will check this out.