How Can Money Be Made by Selling Second Hand Car Parts ?

A K Rao

In India after 15 years the Diesel Cars and the Vans are not permitted to run on the road. These Vehicles are to be Scrapped. There are many scarp dealers who purchase these vehicles and dismantle them formally. These people they dismantle the vehicle and remove the number plates, the chassis number and engine plate number and hand it over to us, which in turn we submit it to RTO for their information.

The scrap dealer having dismantled the vehicle he stores all the parts very carefully after cleaning them and he sells these parts at the second hand rates which have high demand in the market,

They are earning good money out of this business and they are making few folds of the money by purchasing these vehicles.

Though we may get much more amount in the market, people will try to use this vehicle and generally such vehicles are used for the purpose of criminal activities. So this option works for the scrap dealer and the person selling the vehicle.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Selling second-hand car parts business is a very lucrative business and I'msaying this because I have actually seen a lot of people who are into the business and they are really doing well. I think you need to make some connections and also be able to invest in the business because you actually need to buy them first and from there you'll be able to dismantle them and sell them in parts.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah it is a good one especially where a lot of people can’t buy new cars. I see a lot of people that sells used cars here living very well. I think they make good profit as the business is lucrative here. People just love to buy cars so they make money fast

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is a big market for it in my country and the market is located in the state I live. Though it is not necessary that the vehicle that is to be sold by scrap must have outlived its road worthiness as that doesn't even matter in my country. Those vehicles may be condemned as a result of accidents or maybe the owner is just tired of it.

Good luck

Verified member
Generally vehicles spare parts are very lucrative business in my country.People tends to buy second hand car more than the new car due to high cost of purchase and this really make the business makes a good sense. The parts are easily accessible everywhere and it works very well. The business is more profitable business to engage in.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a good way of driving income, as long as its bringing profit legitimately, their is no problem at all. Selling scrap car parts to those who fix cars is an option, cos they'll buy it, use it to repair others cars that lacks such parts, provided the parts is very much okay, and working perfectly. They know how they'll construct it in, to matching with what they want.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
In India after 15 years the Diesel Cars and the Vans are not permitted to run on the road. These Vehicles are to be Scrapped. There are many scarp dealers who purchase these vehicles and dismantle them formally. These people they dismantle the vehicle and remove the number plates, the chassis number and engine plate number and hand it over to us, which in turn we submit it to RTO for their information.

The scrap dealer having dismantled the vehicle he stores all the parts very carefully after cleaning them and he sells these parts at the second hand rates which have high demand in the market,

They are earning good money out of this business and they are making few folds of the money by purchasing these vehicles.

Though we may get much more amount in the market, people will try to use this vehicle and generally such vehicles are used for the purpose of criminal activities. So this option works for the scrap dealer and the person selling the vehicle.
I have heard about this type of business for long and I used to see to those business men doing well.

Though many people use to see the business as a dirty business in our country but they did not know that its a lucrative a business.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's a booming business in my country.... Though the people that involves in such business are rich people, with their money they can invest widely in the business. I have never seen anyone engaged in the business and not rich.
However, location is the major thing in the business. Those ones that jam-packed themselves together in the market, are not selling like those ones in a random market location.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You may be surprised to know that in our suburban town there are countless of car parts stores in the main road. It is like a mecca for a mechanic. When you need a car part for your car all you need to do is to check the main road and surely there is a store that is selling the car part that you will need. We call the used car parts here as surplus which is much cheaper.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You may be surprised to know that in our suburban town there are countless of car parts stores in the main road. It is like a mecca for a mechanic. When you need a car part for your car all you need to do is to check the main road and surely there is a store that is selling the car part that you will need. We call the used car parts here as surplus which is much cheaper.
Well, literally, I think your country has enough people dealing with this kind of business already. As you have enough shops that deals with car parts in your country. To set this kind of business in your country, might be a pure loss, unless one combine this kind of business with several other car needs.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its a very good business and i have friend who import spoilt car from abroad at a very low and cheap rate , and the functional part are still working perfectly fine, then he would take the move of selling them at a very affordable price and gain more money at the end , so its a good business that requires more connection and others

Setho

VIP Contributor
First of all it is very important to me that the business of selling of car part is one that will require you to read a lot of start-up capital. You should do a little finding out about the majority of the brands of the car that is been used where you want to set up this stuff because this is very important. After you are done then she'll take care of the logistics including where you are going to buy the product song