Have You Made Money Investing In JuicyFields.io Website?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I review many kinds of websites. However, I am not sure if the Juicyfields website is a HYIP or a legitimate business. They claim that they are a kind of business that grows cannabis and they also allow people from all over the world. I have read that you can start investing through cryptocurrencies and they are a legit program that have been paying people for some time. I am really not sure if they are regulated by the government or not. I think if they are regulated by the government and provide any kind of guarantee on investments, then I would have no problem investing in this program. However, before I do that, I would like to know if anyone has Made Any Money Investing In JuicyFields.io Website?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know Juicyfields, but based on what I have read here it looks like HYIP. Do they tell you where they are growing Cannabis? Can you see their cannabis field through sources other they what they tell you? Can you independently verify that they are actually in the busines? I bet you don't

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Prior to reading this post, I had never heard of Juicyfields. I just checked the site, and I will tell you it is a HYIP platform that will sooner or later scam you. You need 50 Euro to get started, that is already a high amount. Further, they give Germany's address but growing cannabis in Germany is illegal.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I don't know Juicyfields, but based on what I have read here it looks like HYIP. Do they tell you where they are growing Cannabis? Can you see their cannabis field through sources other they what they tell you? Can you independently verify that they are actually in the busines? I bet you don't

They do appear like a HYIP program, but I am not sure. I think I would need to investigate this issue and do more research about this program. Yes, they claim that they have a cannabis field and anyone can visit them, but this does not mean that they are legit. Many HYIPs also claimed that they have huge mining farms, but in the end they ran away with money.