Have you ever used rented referrals to help you make money?

Sprite1950

Years ago I used to do a lot of ptc sites and belonged to the long running site Neobux. They offered rented referrals which you you could buy either in small quantities or large. I mistakenly thought this would help me get rich quick but it was not to be. At first they clicked regularly and I could see my earnings going up but after a short time every one of them stopped clicking so not only did I lose the money I invested but more too as you have to pay to recycle them. I have read that there is a knack to managing them but I didn't have it and would never use them again.

Have you ever used them and what was your experience?

My story is same as yours, it was Neobux all the way where I did this, and not only one time, I did this again 2nd time and with experience I got the answer that they were bots and we will only lose money on them. That was PTC time and all PTC owners had same excuse about their fake referrals, we can only relay on real and not on rented referrals - this was a lesson learnt. Since then I never tried to get any referral on rent.

My story is same as yours, it was Neobux all the way where I did this, and not only one time, I did this again 2nd time and with experience I got the answer that they were bots and we will only lose money on them. That was PTC time and all PTC owners had same excuse about their fake referrals, we can only relay on real and not on rented referrals - this was a lesson learnt. Since then I never tried to get any referral on rent.
I did the same as you. I got a Golden account bought with the points I made from clicking those extra ads. The first time I bought quite a lot and lost money. The second time I bought just a few as I thought I would be able to cope with them but I found it just the same. They are just bots although Cyberfreak has a Neobux account and said he does well but I think that is with real referrals. I will never join that site again

Guys, hello everyone! I advise you to use Russian sites, for example "Kwork", and others. There you will find 50 - 150 live referrals for $ 5- $ 6 who will invest in any project. I wish you all happiness, good luck, health and money in all your pockets!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years ago I used to do a lot of ptc sites and belonged to the long running site Neobux. They offered rented referrals which you you could buy either in small quantities or large. I mistakenly thought this would help me get rich quick but it was not to be. At first they clicked regularly and I could see my earnings going up but after a short time every one of them stopped clicking so not only did I lose the money I invested but more too as you have to pay to recycle them. I have read that there is a knack to managing them but I didn't have it and would never use them again.

Have you ever used them and what was your experience?
Hmm, that's a terrible experience you had with those sites, promoting their business business and getting nothing return. I don't something that requires me to deal with referrals before I earn, I only bring referrals cos I want some one, to earn and promote the business, income site. The best possible way to promote an income site is through those referrals you being to the site. I love joining sites that doesn't put the rules that without referrals you can't withdraw your funds in their wallet.

I never tried investing in any paid to click sites. Although I admit that I was a bit tempted to purchase a rented referral at some point. I reminded myself that the main reason why I'm doing this is to earn money, and not spend on it. I don't even invite people to be my referral, let alone pay them. I just accepted the fact that referral system would not be at my advantage.

Once I have realized that earnings from ptc sites are pretty low and slow, I decided to stop and just focus on writing on forum sites.

Have you ever used rented referrals to help you make money? I don't really know much on this topic am not a referral based kind of person I actually hate having to disturb people just to get there referral.I don't do anything that requires me to deal with referrals before I earn, I only bring referrals cos I want some one, to earn from the platform.Rented referrals are usually bots, not real people. At first they are clicking but after a while, most of them stop working. They produce losses in the long run

I do not know about other Paid To Click Websites, but I have heard that Neobux is a huge waste of time and a well-managed "scam" in the sense that they do not provide any real earning opportunity to its members and many members actually lose money instead of earning. I am not saying that Neobux is actually a scam, but they do conduct business in an unethical way, so it is a "scam" in a different sense. I have rented some referrals on a different Paid To Click Website and I never earned anything from them because after sometime, they just become inactive and you end up suffering a loss. I am not sure if all Piad To Click websites are like this though.

I join the neobux site then since I saw a lot of payment proof that it was actually paying only to join but my way of making money on the site was really dragging, so I saw people buying this referral pack to speed up earnings. I did same but to my dismay my account was banned almost getting to pay out. So I don't really know what I did wrong and I was never psid