Have You Ever Used A Signal Service

moonchild

VIP Contributor
As a forex trader it is no secret that you have heard or engaged with a signal service providers, these are traders that share there trade calls with other people to make profits together, I used to have a mixed feeling about selling signals, before, I used to think if one can sell signals then why can't they trade themselves and make all the profits, but with time I realize it's another model of business in forex trading and if you trust your competency you can actually do it.

There are a lot of platforms that you can find good trading signal that you can profits with, some prominent are ZuluTrade, Etoro markets and Darwinex, these platforms have vetted traders that provide the community with signals they can use to make money, you can see the stats of a trader and also how long he or she have been in on the platform, you can pay for a monthly signal or even deposit money and let these traders do it for you automatically, I think there is nothing wrong with subscribing for signal services, especially if you trust the source and you are busy to sit at the charts, you just have to be wary of scams.

Fufi

they trade themselves and make all the profits. I suppouse it's another model of business in trading and if you trust your competency you can actually do it

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Fundamental viewpoints over the market are necessary for traders because technical viewpoints sometimes fail to provide traders with the market signal. Eurotrader allows traders with all technical tools fir technically analyze the market. They often provide signals to traders so they can gain profit.

Asahi

Verified member
Balance crashing is a regular phenomenon in Forex.To protect your trading capital from such an accident, you should use stop loss at any cost. It’s a strategy always recommended by experts.Don’t take much trading risk because it will grab your trading capital. With Eurotrader broker, you can execute TP and SL in the right position.

Kamala Hooper

I have used Zulutrade and as far as I know, they only provide copy trading services. One has to follow a trader in order to replicate their trades. It’s upto an investor if they want to copy the strategy with exact same conditions or adjust it as per their needs. But I don’t think they offer signal services.

FXOchartist

Verified member
There are so many signal provider offers premium service with promising offers, however in my trading journey still prefer to work standalone learning how to manage money in uncertain market condition. I ever tries to use signal, but the result make not satisfied, hence learn standalone more benefit because we don't spent cost and we more understand how to work here.

How to access forex trading market I use FXOpen broker which this is regulated broker in UK, AU and EU. If you want to looking signal provider, MQL5 is the most popular among trader that use Metatrader platform.