Crypto Have You Ever Used KuCoin Trading Platform?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many kinds of crypto trading platforms that allow you to trade in crypto and make money. I have been using Payeer because I like it and it support all the major coins that have a great market cap. Some such kinds of coins include Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, etc. However, recently Kucoin also caught my attention and I decided to create an account with them. They seems like a great crypto trading platform because they support a REALLY HUGE number of coins that are not supported by other big crypto trading platforms. In fact, some of the coins are not even supported by Binance but they are supported by Kucoin. You do not even need to go through the KYC procedure to use the Kucoin platforms.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard of this platform and I like it because of its flexibility while registering as you won't have much to do when it comes to know your customer section. But I don't really like trading on some platforms that I believe are new. I always stick to the ones that are popular.

Yes, I have used it for over a year or so. Pretty good over all. Plenty of other similar platforms out there too

D

Deleted member 28127

I have used this platform several times, it is like express crypto but supporting a little higher cryptocurrency than express crypto. It requires verification for certain level of transactions then you need to pass verification but with small amount of funds and transferts KYC process cannot be compulsory as you detail but verification is better.

Suba

Staff member
I've used Kucoin, this exchange is very safe and reliable because it uses Google Authenticator. Unfortunately Kucoin does not accept fiat money, only crypto. Fees (Maker/Taker) are only 0.1%. But the withdrawal fee will be adjusted to the type of crypto. The features are very clear so they are suitable for beginners, in the past, there was no KYC, but now I don't know.