Have You Ever Used Paypal Cash To Pay Someone In Cryptocurrencies?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paypal is not supported in my country so I really do not know how paypal works when it comes to sending cryptocurrencies. So how does it work exactly? For example, if someone holds a paypal account and if he or she wants to send me payment but they can't because paypal is not supported in my country. So is it possible for them to use paypal cash and send cryptocurrencies to me and will I be able to recieve paypal funds in the shape of cryptocurrencies even though paypal is not supported in my country? Is it really possible to recieve paypal payments in the shape of cryptocurrencies even if paypal is not supported in my country? Can any paypal user please carify how crypto transactions work in paypal?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Those who make use of paypal vividly will make such transaction happen all the time. Pay one paypal cash, and expect crypto in return. Even in some PTP sites or non-ptp site it is used in exchange of crypto and the people who does that, do it clinically. Since i don't have paypal account like you cos of our country not selected to use full paypal features, we turned ineligible to use paypal for any transactions.