Do You Need To Pay facebook To Place Ads For You? Have You Ever Used facebook For Your Ads?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
facebook is one of the major platforms out there when it comes to advertising or posting content. Every day, thousands of people upload content daily on facebook. On the other hand, facebook has become one of the biggest social media network and this is the main reason why facebook also shows ads to gain ad revenue. Have you ever tried posting ads on facebook? Does facebook require you to pay for your advertisements? I have never used facebook advertising before and I am wondering if you need to pay facebook to display the ads of your business? It might be possible that many people might place ads on facebook but I am not sure how it works. Hs anyone of you ever used facebook for advertisement?

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you share links on your page or group, you do not have to pay to share your content. However, if you want to run ads and reach a wide audience, you need to run ads. I have advertised on facebook multiple times, sometimes I advertised the page so that I could have more followers, and sometimes I boosted my posts.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Posting your advertisement in Facebook is free. I just don't know if there is a limit that you can be accused of spamming. But the paid ads in Facebook is pretty cute. You can see the names of some of your friends who liked that particular paid ad. But in truth your friends whose name appeared on top of the ad didn't know about it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Facebook are not going to charge you any money if you are going to post on your Facebook group or your Facebook page. They are going to charge you only if you are going to run the Facebook ads using their own algorithm. They have a lot of objectives and ways that you can pay.

Yes, running ads on Facebook is not free and at such, you need to pay in order to run sponsored ad. I own a Facebook page where I post my art works and digital contents, I do run ads on my page to get some variety of audience and impression. Facebook charge me for the ads I run based on my ad result and it automatically deducts it from your account. Running ads on Facebook is pretty simple. Just head to the settings tab and link your credit card details to your account, that's basically all you need to do. Then head to your page and check click on the post you want to boost then click on the boss post option and chooyyour preferred boosting plan & budget and that's all.