Crypto Have You Ever Used The OctaFX Crypto Trading Platform?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have seen many advertisements regarding the OctaFX trading app. It is gaining a lot of popularity in my country right now. They offer many kinds of trading options such as Forex trading and as far as I know, they also offer crypto trading option as well. They have many apps on the Playstore. They also provide the option to copy trade and make money on trades. I have heard a lot about them in the Youtube advertisements; however, I have never used them. i am a new crypto trader who is still learning many things, so I thought it would be a wise decision to ask people about OctaFX. Have you or anyone of your friends or family ever used the OctaFX trading app?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I got to know about the platform when I was watching a video on YouTube. the advert on the YouTube video is all about this OctaFX. It is being said in the advert that the platform is all about copy trading from experts. it also features the track record of the experts to choose from. I have never try it out because I'm not a forex trader.