Have you bought anything valuable with your money.

Axis

Banned
Apart from the food we eat and the clothes we wear and also the house will leave, is there possibly any other thing in the form of assets or property that you have possibly bought for yourself that is considered valuable and you do not see yourself losing them. It is absolutely very possible for an individual to make reasonable and comfortable amount of money but yet he or she is stingy to buy what he or she needs and wants. Clothes food and shelter are definitely the basic needs of man and any miscellaneous to this could definitely be other needs and wants that man's need to satisfy. However the majority of people are finding it hard to manage their money there by channelling it to the right scale of activities in order not to feel regret and remorse fill.

In my own case I have definitely used my money to purchase valuable assets and properties in which I do not see myself losing them. When I was able to make my first $100 online, I bought a smartphone so as to be able to engage in various online activities and also make more money. All of a sudden my cryptocurrency and forex investment and trading paid off, and I was able to afford a brand new laptop device. However, my smartphone and my laptop device are the two most important valuable assets I have bought presently. I will like to hear yours?