Have You Ever Bought Or Sold A Creepy House?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, the term "Creepy houses" basically refer to houses that are quite mysterious and scary. A creepy house does not necessarily mean a kind of house that is haunted or a kind of house where paranormal activities could be experienced rather a creepy house could be any kind of house that might have a scary past. Back in the year 2006, my family purchased a house in Pakistan that was quite creepy. It had many scary trees and the wood in that house was eaten away by the Termites. It was an old house that was around 30 to 40 years old.

When we visited the neighbours, our neighbours told us a really scary story about that house that made us scare. The neighbours told us that the house was robbed almost 7 times! Despite the fact that it belonged to an influential person in the past, there was nothing wonderful to tell about that house. I have lived in that house during my teen age. Even though I never actually experienced any paranormal activity at all, I received the vibes of something horrific events in that house. That house had trees with long, sharp branches and it looked really scary. We sold that house within the period of three to four months and moved away. So, what are your experiences with selling and buying creepy houses?