Shares/Stock Have you ever bought stocks and stuff loss?

Immilash

For me no as a matter of fact I have never bought a stock online. But I have seen some people that suffers lots of loss when they buy their stocks.

Whenever it comes to business or investment, profits and loss are inevitable. I think the same rule applies to buying stocks of a company. I have never in my life bought shares or stocks of any company. I would like to know if someone has ever done that or suffered a loss? I have heard of "stock market crash" but I do not know what are the chances of that ever happening and on what scale. Is it really a worthwhile investment or the chances of suffering a loss is much greater than earning something? I have never invested in stocks, so I need to know more if it so that I won't have much problem when I come to buy mine, and also what are the things I need before I buy a stock, as I said earlier I don't have experience on stocks or share's I'm still on the process of gaining ideas on it can someone in here please explain to me how do I invest on stocks. Thanks.

Wiserr

For me no as a matter of fact I have never bought a stock online. But I have seen some people that suffers lots of loss when they buy their stocks.

Whenever it comes to business or investment, profits and loss are inevitable. I think the same rule applies to buying stocks of a company. I have never in my life bought shares or stocks of any company. I would like to know if someone has ever done that or suffered a loss? I have heard of "stock market crash" but I do not know what are the chances of that ever happening and on what scale. Is it really a worthwhile investment or the chances of suffering a loss is much greater than earning something? I have never invested in stocks, so I need to know more if it so that I won't have much problem when I come to buy mine, and also what are the things I need before I buy a stock, as I said earlier I don't have experience on stocks or share's I'm still on the process of gaining ideas on it can someone in here please explain to me how do I invest on stocks. Thanks.
Yes that is a very interesting and good idea, buying stock tends to have a lot of benefits, considering the fact that I have never buy any stock but sure I haje seen a lot of people who buy stock and at last earn passive income from that, even though it tends to have some risk sometimes
But the major thing one has to know or do before buying any stock is that he has to conduct research and analysis about the particular product he is planing to but so that he won't buy something that is not useful, but the one he can earn a lot of money because we all believe the important of buying stock is to earn profit.

Immilash

Yes that is a very interesting and good idea, buying stock tends to have a lot of benefits, considering the fact that I have never buy any stock but sure I haje seen a lot of people who buy stock and at last earn passive income from that, even though it tends to have some risk sometimes
But the major thing one has to know or do before buying any stock is that he has to conduct research and analysis about the particular product he is planing to but so that he won't buy something that is not useful, but the one he can earn a lot of money because we all believe the important of buying stock is to earn profit.
It seems like we ar on the same department, me specifically I have never buy stocks as matter of fact it sounds so new to me. But whats your idea on stocks?

D

Deleted member 28127

Most of these investment platforms where you buy or sell stocks needs a daily work or presence otherwise you may stay inactive one week for offline commitment and then after this you may discovered that you have lost a big part of your money, and we know most of us have offline commitment from time to time that let investment something impossible if you have offline job or you are busy. They needs always to be present to prevent loses and buy or sell by the time and then avoid that you lose all your money due to inactivity or consecutive price dropdown.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Is good you take your time to learn about stock & shares kind of trading, you'll simply live to enjoy its income rewarding benefits with time. Stock exchange market isn't for inexperienced traders. It is mainly for the experienced traders to trade different assets or commodities in order to see massive spoke in the price of the commodity. Even if the price of the asset you purchased never spiked really high tomorrow, you can simply make profit with the gradual increase in its price and so on.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have bought stocks, however, I have not suffered any losses. When I buy stocks, I mainly buy primary shares. Primary shares are basically the shares issued during the IPO. In my country, the primary shares are valued at $1. A company can issue IPO only after getting approval from security board. The security board does not allow any random company to issue IPO. There are many criteria to be fulfilled before the company gets listed on the stock exchange. Normally, if you buy IPO from a reputed company, your share price can go up by at least 100 percent after IPO closes.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well even me personally I don't deal with stock investment but I deal with cryptocurrency and there was sometimes ago when I didn't really understand cryptocurrency in which I bought a lot of wrong project and I suffered heavily for that because they were wrong project that I was investing, now I have been able to understand some of the projects that I should invest on for maximum profit , it is just something for people to have the willingness to learn because learning Is what will give you a higher chance of succeeding.. ever since I have good understanding of the type of cryptocurrency to invest on I don't really lose my money to any wrong project because personally now I have been able to identify good projects to invest on and I am also able to know the type of project that is not worth my investment, this Is What Every investor should know on their own area of concentration ..Even with this I still do not know how to trade perfectly but it is something I have to learn and have people I can learn it from, is just for you to have the willingness and to see the need.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The first stocks that we owned was the 300 shares of Piltel. It is a company that sells Beeper, the most popular pager during that time of 1995. The shares of stocks were bundled with the pager so we were forced to buy. We thought that stocks were good until after a year the stock price went down. It was due to the arrival of the cellphone which made the pager obsolete. From a price of 20 per share, the market price tumbled down until it reached 5 and less. That was the end. Until now I don't know what happened but for sure we had lost that investment. That sad experience may be one of the reasons why I am not keen on stocks. However, things have changed recently and it is about stocks of a bank.