What is the most valuable thing you've bought with money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As a wise but rational money spender there are some things that you possibly may have acquired with the money you have saved or invested and some of these things I consider the valuable and important to you and you do not look forward to losing them either to anyone or something else . When I was newly introduced to the act of making money online I was able to make my first $50 as a result of working on a particular platform known as smartpay.com . With the money I was able to afford my first smartphone because at that time I was using my brother's smartphone to make money online . The joy of having my own smartphone was definitely what filled my heart and mind , because I know that I can have the peace of mind that comes with making your own money in your own smartphone for yourself and by yourself and not anyone disturbing or giving you a time interval to use the smartphone .

Moving on I was able to make my second $100 online by working on affiliate marketing platforms and websites where I served as an affiliate marketer selling and marketing other people's products and services so as to gain commissions from them . Moving on , I invested in cryptocurrency and forex investment and now I was able to afford a new laptop device so as to further get trained and get more experience on cryptocurrency and forex investment more extensively and successfully .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
One of the common reason why we make money today is so as to be able to satisfy our needs and wants and purchase things that we want and desire in life . Sometimes majority of people would have to save their money so as to be able to enjoy the good things of life and that indeed is good and beneficial possibly to an extent .

Personally there are so many valuable things that I have bought with my own hard-earned money and I do not see myself losing them at all some of which include my smartphone and my laptop device . These two accessories are considered to be precious and valuable to me because without them I would be able to make money online and during the time I made my first $50 online successfully I purchased my first smartphone and while using my smartphone by engaging an affiliate marketing and freelancing websites and platforms I was able to save up a real cash and real money money online as because so as it will be by at my laptop device .

Axis

Banned
I have bought many valuable things with money. But precisely the one that is more valuable is my mobile phone .this gadget is valuable because of how expensive it is I actually saved up a lot of money to purchase this gadget and it took me up to 5 to 6 months before I could set up such amount of money to such gadget. And as you have said above your own gadget has made you earn money online so her smile also enabled me make money online I have used my gadget in so many platforms to generate money not less than $100. I have engaged in numerous of online money making platforms such as steemit hawskit, legit pay, viverr, Upwork,click bank,swag box,star click,slicethepie,elight article money and so on. This website and many more has proved to be a help to me because I have been able to make a reasonable amount of money which I use in sorting out of my own purposes truly this gadget have proved to be a valuable and a promising one. I Appreciate you for bringing up this topic