Is there anything valuable you've acquired with your money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is totally true that there are some things that we have bought with our money that we do not see also losing or parting away with . Some of these things could be an asset , a physical investment , or possibly a property that we have acquired with our hard-earned money that is considered to be so important and so precious to us and we do not want to lose them . It is totally inhumane and insane even individual has money in abundance but is unable to satisfy his needs and wants and among these numerous needs and wants that he or she possibly desires there are some that are considered important an incomparable to him or her . Personally there are a whole lot of things that I have bought with my hard-earned money that is presently considered to be precious to me and I do not see myself losing them at all .

A good example is my smartphone and laptop device , these two item get me connected with the internet and without them I won't be able to make money online sufficiently and adequately as expected and as planned . I got my first smart phone which is still the one I am using now back in the year 2019 and that was when I cash out or made my first $70 online . To be sincere the experience back then was so interesting and I rewarded myself by using the $70 to buy a smartphone so as to get more answers to the internet . With the help of the same smartphone I was able to make more money online and as I save up I got myself a laptop device during the late months of 2021 .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Even I as well , my smartphone and laptop device are totally the two most valuable asset that I have acquired with my money because these are the two mechanisms that I used to make real money and to get a full shot of income online . With the help of my smartphone and my laptop device I am able to work on various online jobs and micro task which totally are considered to be majorly paying and considerably rewarding . During the Year 2018 when I was newly introduced to the act of making money online I was able to stumble on some legit platforms which I have to invest a few minimum amount of my cash which I have been saving and when the money harvested into something huge I use it to buy my first smart phone which I am still using up to this day .

With the help of my smartphone I was able to engage in order online jobs and uncomplicated task via various websites and platforms , and the result was that I was able to save enough money for me to buy a laptop device which I use for my offline jobs and also use to train in cryptocurrency and foreign investment more broadly .

Heartstrings

Yes I have actually acquired something valuable and that is power banks and my phone. They are the most valuable things I have acquired and I never regretted it, because I know how much of a help those things have been to me all this while,when I acquired this present phone early 2021,I was so happy and it worths the Money.

I thank God it is what I am still using to make money now,when we were having light issues,I have to get myself a strong power bank and it is serving it's purpose now,when I saw his valuable it is to me,I bought another one which makes it two.

I look forward to buying more valuable items because I believe that is one of the best gift one an give to ones self. When you have money,give your self some treats but never you spend extravagantly because there are people out there who doesn't have the opportunity you have.

Mastergp

Verified member
If I say no that means am a lair, i have engage in so many online sites and have earn a lot from most them, though it doesn't work effectively for most of this site because in all the good sire they are scammers whose aim is to steal others income.

And apart from online site I have also earn money form my secular job the first thing I have acquire with the money I earn online was my fashion store still with this money I was able to buy different industrial machines and still pay some of my bills.

Though in making money one need to work hard same applicable to online money making business one need to work out his time and effort so as to be in the place he or she wish to be. In doing business the might be lost also though I experience loss in this business but still I made it my goal to work harder and I am benefit from it.

Another thing to consider when acquiring what we want is that our methods of spending shouldn't be too much we need to focus on basic things we need and also add value to us, so to prevent thing from going wrong we need to make it a goal to save some of our income for future uses not spending it on things that we desire or appealing to our eyes.