Is It Possible To Make Money By Not Doing Anything?

Bisolami

Verified member
A lot of people make funny wishes which made me ask the question to know if it is possible without doing anything. In my little knowledge, I have two answers to that and I will explain the things that I mean in my answers. I will tell you that it is possible to make money by not doing anything and at the same time, it is not possible to make money by not doing anything.

When I said that it is possible to make money by not doing anything, this is when passive income comes in. The individual that is making money by not doing anything must have worked so hard before he can finally say that he wants to continue making money even when he does not do anything. He can do that by singing and when people stream his songs, he will make money, he can do that by blogging and he will monetize his blog or even by making YouTube videos.

On the other hand, it is not possible to make money without doing anything. How do you expect to make money when you are not even working. Anyone who does not want to do anything will be visited by poverty and the best way to stay away from poverty is for us to work.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
No, it is not possible for you to make money in just by sitting at a place. You need to realise that those who have been making passive income for a while actually took action before they were able to make something reasonable even when they are sleeping.

You need to dedicate some years of hard work and consistency if you really want to create a passive income source. Even the big investors actually worked for the money they invested before they start making something reasonable from it passively. So you need to shove the idea of not doing anything and making money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is a popular saying that you cannot reap from where you have not sow. The same is applicable in business. If you are not taking your hand to work and achieve the desired result then there is no how you can be able to earn anything from such .
For you to be able to make money you must create an opportunity that could generate money for you.
There are passive income earners but the ability for them to make money passively did not come by doing nothing , they labour for it and they are enjoying the fruit even when they are not working.

Deved

passive income is a way to make money without necessarily putting in active effort at that particular moment. However, it is important to note that even creating a passive income stream requires some level of effort and hard work upfront, as you mentioned. It could involve creating a product, building a website, or investing in real estate, all of which require time, resources, and dedication.

On the other hand, if we consider the concept of making money by literally doing nothing, without any prior effort, it is not possible. Making money generally requires some form of exchange, such as providing goods or services, or investing in something that generates returns. Simply wishing for money without any action or effort is unlikely to yield any results

Sande

Examples of passive income streams include royalties from books, music, or films, rental income from properties, or earnings from investments.

However, it's important to note that while passive income streams may not require active work in the moment, they usually require significant effort and work upfront to create and establish. For example, a musician must create and produce their music, promote it, and build a fanbase before earning royalties from streaming platforms.

It's also worth noting that while passive income streams can be a great way to supplement one's income, they are not necessarily a way to make a living without doing anything at all. Creating successful passive income streams often requires ongoing maintenance, promotion, and optimization to continue generating income.

In summary, it is possible to make money without doing anything in the moment through passive income streams, but it requires significant effort and work upfront, and ongoing maintenance to keep generating income.

PolySteam

No it's impossible like the others have said. Passive income in pre-empted income and you have done work before hand like a snowball effect. To keep the snowball in effect you will need to maintain your money making idea. Passive income is still work but it's more about maintenance of a main idea which allows you to make income whilst not actively working all the time.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Lolz, it is not easy. That's not possible in the sense that money will not be able to grow on tree and you can't easily walk in and access money you do not have.

A lot of people can make money through inheritance from their parents yes but that's a different thing because even with such inheritance you still have to work toward actualizing it to make it in a better position to give you a constant source of income you are looking for . It is totally impossible for people to just sit down and earn money without doing anything to be in such position.

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned there are no money that one can get on the internet by doing nothing nor doing something very simple and easy to get money from the internet.
Online earning is not that easy as many people are imagining. It requires alot of dedication and initial heavy time investments for you to earn anything from it.
However there are many simple means of online earning like the participating on the paid to click website but these venture pays peasants and requires consistency of like five months of clicking ads before you can make a payment request for like $2 for sure.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When people say you can make money without doing anything I think it is just an illusion it is not possible to make money without doing anything. Even when you talk about the issue of passive income you would have to first invest money or set it up to be able to make money.

Even passive income from blogging means that you would have to be writing and still be updating your blog even on YouTube you have to keep uploading videos.

So no one should expect to make money when you are not even working.or putting the right structure in place for money making