Have you gotten a valuable airdrop before?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yesterday, one of the biggest cryptocurrencies this year was launched which is called Arbitrum. Those of us who are active in the cryptocurrency space are aware that a lot of people actually got the airdrop.

The minimum airdropped to each user is over 600, which means if the price of Arbitrum goes two $2 then each user who got the airdrop will be getting over $1000 for free.

Personally, I have participated in a lot of airdrop campaigns in the past on telegram but at the end of the day I only got lucky in only two of them. The cryptocurrency I participated in their airdrop campaign and got very lucky was Seedifyfund.

It is a Launchpad cryptocurrency that was launched around February 2021. I received 100 tokens from them and made over $1000 when the price went to $15 in November 2021. There is also another cryptocurrency I made about $10 from their airdrop.

There are also a lot of people here that have gotten lucky with airdrops in the past and I would like you to narrate how you actually got your own airdrop and the tips you will like to give people here to be qualified for more airdrops in the future.