Lucky People Who Bought Bitcoin at $0.00001.

sunnyego

Some lucky people bought bitcoin when it was about $0.00001 per one and today, they are multimillionaires.

Others like me are now thinking that we have missed the digital gold by not coming in at the right time. The fact remains that we can still buy bitcoin and make money from it. This is because bitcoin is still growing in value and some crypto experts are making predictions that bitcoin value will one day hit $100,000.00 per one. Some even predicted that it will one day be $200,000.00 per one. This means we can still buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is said to be a good investment that is even better than gold.

Attachments

• Bitcoin Logo.jpg
    Bitcoin Logo.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 0

Kingstone

No doubt about that. We can still profit from buying and keeping Bitcoin. Now the largest coin is trading at almost the $50,000 price mark. With the prediction around bitcoin, it is going to make sense if we can take the initiative to buy bitcoin. But I won't but Bitcoin now with the surge in Altcoins that are growing bigger and better each day.

It is currently suffering a dip but it will correct itself soon. 2022 will be stronger and it is likely going to reach a new all fine high

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To those who bought the coin at the rate if $0.00001 have really made a lot of money by now.
Many people would have made good money but most people thought its just a scam then until when it's now come to the real life. .
I would have bought it when it was sold at the rate of $5 but my over serious do not let me to do that.
One of my friend bought some then and noe he is now enjoying Luke the insect inside sugar.
Those people who invested earlier has really make alot of money now..