Making the business lucky for a higher revenue

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am not superstitious but I have the feeling that some lucky people get lucky because of their lucky charm. An actual example is my niece who earns a minimal income. When she started following the advice of a Chinese guru who deals with lucky charms my niece has become very wealthy. Now she owns a big parcel of land with a nice house and 14 staff to attend to her business of selling lucky charms. She gives us some lucky charms for free that my wife believes in so much.

Most business owners here subscribe to Feng Shui which is that Chinese art for luck. When a business fails here I try to locate the owner for an informal interview. All of them do not believe in lucky charm. What if they try having the Chinese Buddha in their business place or maybe the golden pig as display?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Lol, lucky charm though some people do believe in using charm yo make it while some do not have any believe in it.
This also have to do with individual believe but ,I think one need to do good research on it very well so that it will not back fire later in the future.

L

Lilly2021

Good luck then :) But remember luck is not a strategy ;)

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have read about Feng Shui, the Chinese system of balancing negative and positive energy. It follows the philosophy of Ying and Yang. I believe things like these will help you in giving peace of mind but has nothing to do in professional life. Just because you have done Feng Shui does not mean your business will succeed.