You can be a millionaire blogger if you get lucky enough

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I added the last 3 words on my title because I do not want to give false hopes to the readers. If you can gain a thousand followers for your blog and those followers would be religiously reading (or watching) your blog then you have the chance to earn big money. I know of several bloggers who were able to buy not only a car but a home for their family. Getting rich in blogging is not hard although it is not that easy.

What you need is a magnet for people. Be unique and better if you can be somewhat weird with your appearance or with your pictures and videos. If you had seen the Korean mukbang, that is a blog with videos showing how the blogger eats. That simple video had gained so many readers and so much earnings for the blogger. Maybe ordinary bloggers get so little share of views such that sooner or later they become weird in their blogs just to gain a share of the audience.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogging is not a game of lcuk. It is a task requires your hardwork and determination. You have to make a very good research while feeding your users with information that you chose to furnish them with. The quality of your content will determine whether your blogging will last forever or not. Then you have to be determined. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have watched a lot of mukbang videos but I have never visited mukbang blogs. You need luck to earn from vlogs because a lot of nonsense vlogs have a lot of views but really good videos may not have any views. However, blogging is more skill-related. You need to be really talented content creator, digital marketer and SEO expertise to earn