Have you been scammed online before? Share your experience

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many scam sites out there which promises to pay you double of your investment or promised use you to pay you after working on the site usually this site require registration fee and some are free sites like this often uses members to make money there by after that crashing without paying any member this is usually heartbreaking.

I was also a victim of an online scam although I didn't learn from my mistakes I kept following links which I was given on Facebook Facebook is the highest site which has scammers so in order for him not to get scammed I advise you don't follow every link you see on Facebook because it might be a fishing it might be a scam site where you will work tirelessly and won't get paid I joined a website two years ago it was a get paid to read news website I was excited that for once I was going to make money online without knowing that I was going to get scammed the minimum threshold for withdrawal was very high so once had to work very hard before I could get to the minimum withdrawal as soon as I got to the minimum withdrawal I requested for withdrawal and that was when I knew the site was come as I waited for my payments for over 3 months without getting it it was really painful and heartbreaking I vowed never to make money online or Trust any opportunity which I see online again have you been scammed online before question mark? Share your experience.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have only been scammed online by a site called answeree which I regretted not listening to my instinct I saw the high payout minimum cash out. I am always weary of earning sites that their minimum cash out is above $5 but maybe I just wanted to give this site benefits of doubt.

The minimum payout was $30 so I decided to try out. This was a PTP site so you can imagine the hardwork of getting to $30 at the time. Only for me to get there and I requested for payment and I wasn't paid. Only for them to shut down the site.