Tell us your experience, if you have been scammed online.

marcusfe

There is no one online that will say he/she has no experience of fraud online. I know this might not be a good experience to be remembered especially when you love a huge amount of money. I also have my story to tell. It was indeed a sad experience. I can't forget how I fell cheaply for a scam that made me to lose all my saving on the account of getting daily profit on my investment.
You too can share your experience here to help people benefit from it. Your experience can save some other people from falling prey of such scam.
Scam is plague that everyone should should avoid, you can please your friends.

Maks25

Met a dude on NL who taught me binary options and always calling to encourage me to try it out that the stuff was really nice, due to my busy schedule he offered to help me open and run the account, to test this dude I sent him 200$ to start with aiming to increase it to a few thousands after watching him for 2 to 3 months, and the dude disappeared after the payment, someone who calls me daily started ignoring my calls. After some days I decided to smoke him out and I went online to do a lil research and had my sis call him and set up a date, the f00l showed up but sensed danger immediately he noticed the babe was a total stranger, the weyrey run like madman Wey dem wan bath for

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I couldn't forget in an hurry, the year 2016 opened my eyes to online business but it was a wrong one. I was introduced to high yield investment programmes. The beginning was the sweetest and I didn't even wish it ended. Like some months into it, I resigned where I worked because I believed I have arrived and needed no more distraction to enjoy my new found manna. 7 months into it., they promised to come back after going for some break using the high increase in the rate at which the people were asking for their money. Before we know it, the website has crashed and the money was swindled.

Dekadet

Had an experience with one of those online investment sites that promised 50% returns after three days, normally I don't do such business but my close friend advised me that she was also into it and had withdrawn twice and that he mum and elder sister were also into and cashing out massively. That was how I sent her money to register for me, she did and sent me the password etc

But to my surprise I received payment only once and the rest became tales of sorrow - up till now as I post this passage I have not gotten a dime, called my friend and she was also in tears. That's was when it downed on me that I had fallen for a scam. I promised myself from that day onwards that anything I have to pay money online to anyone then youbhave to count me out.

It is a very terrible experience to loose your hard earned money in a couple of minutes to fraudsters.

Georgeadawara

Sometimes last year I invest in one online business which they require the sum 12 thousand Nair from me I make the transfer and they say they will be trading with the money I will be getting upto 50 precent of my investment , after every seven (7) day and the money will be sand to my account I did it when I try to withdraw all I see error in transaction.

Ralphjoe

When I think back to how I was scammed online I can't just help it but to laugh at my stupidity and naivety. It happened like this, I was on my WhatsApp chatting then all of a sudden I was added from a group to another group. I saw so many people in the group started talking about how they invested their money in the business, that the group chat is promoting and how they got returns so many people were posting their bank alerts and some were given testimonies, several testimonies and I was so taken away by the testimonies that I was reading and seeing to the extent that I believed in them not knowing that all of them are scammers.

Victor001

One thing is certain, scammers wont stop scamming and people wont stop falling prey to scammers.
In a system where you can make money just by doing less or money doubling you are prone to be scammed. I am a victim of such, and i term it greed. In an investment platform i deposited a given amount and in two weeks i expected triple returns. No work, No stress, just waiting for alert. On its own its already skeptical and a risk itself. When i waited and i couldnt get any feedback for my investment it dawn on me..

cmoneyspinner

On my websites and blogs, I have a notice that shows that I am a “Writer for Hire”. I usually use SEOClerks to advertise my services because it is safer. But one time a person sent me an eMail for a writing job. I have to say that the offer was very tempting. They seemed to be honest about the job offer and so I agreed to do the work. I worked for about 2 weeks and the assignment was very difficult because it was not a subject I was familiar with so I had to do research. I conversed back and forth sending then drafts so they could review, etc. They kept saying how great the writing product was. Then when I was halfway finished, they decided that what I wrote was “boring”. I found that interesting because the drafts that I had been sending received nothing but praise. With that last message, I told them I was sorry to have wasted their time. In reality they wasted my time but I wasn't going to argue about it. I learned my lesson.

Profwriter

There is no one online that will say he/she has no experience of fraud online. I know this might not be a good experience to be remembered especially when you love a huge amount of money. I also have my story to tell. It was indeed a sad experience. I can't forget how I fell cheaply for a scam that made me to lose all my saving on the account of getting daily profit on my investment.
You too can share your experience here to help people benefit from it. Your experience can save some other people from falling prey of such scam.
Scam is plague that everyone should should avoid, you can please your friends.
I tell you, it's never a pleasant experience. Mine was this year, I am really extra careful but these fraudsters seems to have gotten a new trick that works, it was supposed to be an income earning site and you need to upgrade to a certain level in order to earn more. I had my reservation because it appeared to me like a ponzi scheme but then, I was told that I have to do certain task before I could get paid and this was how insme got me. I finally fell and lost about 200 dollars. All efforts to get my bank to revert my transactions has not yielded any result.

Makah

Hmm
2019 I remembered being scammed off by hard earned money by a Scammer. I was so down and never talked to anyone about this but I must say it really affecting me alot and since then I have stopped any online business that requires me paying huge money

leejay

Had an experience with one of those online investment sites that promised 50% returns after three days, normally I don't do such business but my close friend advised me that she was also into it and had withdrawn twice and that he mum and elder sister were also into and cashing out massively. That was how I sent her money to register for me, she did and sent me the password etc

But to my surprise I received payment only once and the rest became tales of sorrow - up till now as I post this passage I have not gotten a dime, called my friend and she was also in tears. That's was when it downed on me that I had fallen for a scam. I promised myself from that day onwards that anything I have to pay money online to anyone then youbhave to count me out.

It is a very terrible experience to loose your hard earned money in a couple of minutes to fraudsters.