Tell me how you are making money?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make money and it depends on individual skills and interest. It also has a lot to do with opportunities that you have access. Based on what I have seen, there are so many people make money through traditional employment while some other people would explore freelancing and entrepreneurship platforms to make money for themselves. Let me explain that it is good to utilize your talent to make money and you can leverage on freelancing services such as graphic design, writing, programming or consulting to make money on platforms like a fiverr or upwork because this platform would help you connect with the potential clients.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Creating and monetizing your content whether through blogging, YouTube or social media is necessary because that can be a very lucrative avenue to make money for yourself and as someone who has been there, I have come to realize the importance of diversifying your streams of income because when you have multiple sources of income, it will provide stability and it will also create security especially during uncertain times.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Freelancing on upwork brings me money. Upwork is my main source of income..My blog is my second best income source. On my blog, I make money through Adsense ads, Amazon affiliate products, selling ebooks and also by selling merch. Content creation on various social site os my another income source. I make money from various social media sites. I am also using multiple ecommerce platforms to sell merch and make money. By combining various income sources, I am able to generate enough money to pay mu bills

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Freelancing on upwork brings me money. Upwork is my main source of income..My blog is my second best income source. On my blog, I make money through Adsense ads, Amazon affiliate products, selling ebooks and also by selling merch. Content creation on various social site os my another income source. I make money from various social media sites. I am also using multiple ecommerce platforms to sell merch and make money. By combining various income sources, I am able to generate enough money to pay mu bills
You are a successful person then. People that earns in that way are minority in crypto earners.

deucher

I don't have many methods that allow me to earn. For example, I earn the most thanks to the fact that I invested funds in staking and in a month I receive about 40 dollars, which is 50 percent of all my online earnings. I earn the rest of the money from PTP sites and others

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I don't have many methods that allow me to earn. For example, I earn the most thanks to the fact that I invested funds in staking and in a month I receive about 40 dollars, which is 50 percent of all my online earnings. I earn the rest of the money from PTP sites and others
It is the common method used among the crypto earners. Half of them invest part of their funds on forex or staking and half of them sell all that they earn for P2P transactions from PTP sites because you need for example to work a lot to achieve 100 $ from various PTP sites. But in other options like staking or forex you could achieve 100 $ in a short time. This is because not everyone is familiar with these investment tricks.

ceekaay

Well, freelancing is my bread and butter. I put my writing and graphic design skills out there on different platforms, snagging gigs that suit my style. It's sweet because I can choose what projects to take on and when to work. On top of that, I dabble in stocks and cryptocurrencies.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are various ways I'm making money especially online and making money online depends on individual skills and interest. I know people from the tier 1 has a lot more opportunities to make money but thankfully I have access to some as well.

I make money from posting on sites, I also explore freelancing and write articles for people. I sometimes do post guesting on sites that need it. I complete tasks sometimes to make money. it's just a combination of a lot of things.