Get paid for posting comments

niche

Verified member
Some of the microjob websites has some work for posting comments and blog posts 4-5 years ago. However, most of these microjobs have disappeared in the last few years. A member mentioned that there are some website which pay members for posting comments. While there are 4-5 well known paid to post forums, does anyone knowing the name of the websites where members are only paid for commenting, especially on blogposts and elsewhere. Is anyone on the forum a member of a paid to comment website? If yes, how many characters or words should each comment have, if the member has to get paid? Have you received any payment from the website? How often does the website pay and does it have any minimum payout?

Solution
You don't need to search anymore. This website offers this and more than this. You will be paid for making comment, you will be paid for people commenting on your post, you will be paid for posting a topic and you will be paid for logging in daily. Other websites that do the same include bizdustry

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You don't need to search anymore. This website offers this and more than this. You will be paid for making comment, you will be paid for people commenting on your post, you will be paid for posting a topic and you will be paid for logging in daily. Other websites that do the same include bizdustry

Solution

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of them that are on the internet some of them pay more and some of them payless but they all have their own rules and regulation.. a website like forum coin is one of the oldest paid to post website and they are still operating even when their earning rate is so low but their honesty is always the most important thing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Joining post to comment websites is not as difficult as knowing the principles that guide how they work. That is the major reason why we need to read the terms and conditions of any paid to post website we join. Where some website pay for short comments, other pay for long comments.

niche

Verified member
Bizdustry is not approving posts of some members so they cannot make money posting there, beermoney and forumcoin are disabling the account of some members. Other members have also got their beermoney account banned after posting. btaliat can you name some websites which are paying members for posting short comments, other than trendri, any information will be greatly appreciated.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is not approving posts of some members so they cannot make money posting there, beermoney and forumcoin are disabling the account of some members. Other members have also got their beermoney account banned after posting. btaliat can you name some websites which are paying members for posting short comments, other than trendri, any information will be greatly appreciated.
Jiba is paying for short comments but of recent they have changed its policies due to the changing in ownership. You can only be paid got making two comments per day. But there are other ways you can make money on it. You can decide to involve in their raffle draw or join the article writer where you can earn for posting a good article.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can start from this forum because you get paid for every meaningful comments you made here. Not only that you also get paid for creating thread. This forum also offer something no other get paid for them as they ever done, that is you will get paid if someone else comments on your thread.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are forums that pay for posting comments. On some forums you earn upfront for posting, where as on some forums you can be hired as a paid poster. For example, on Trendri you earn upfront for posting comments, however, on forum promotion, you can find a lot of forum posting jobs.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Bizdustry is not approving posts of some members so they cannot make money posting there, beermoney and forumcoin are disabling the account of some members.
You already know about all the forums, including Trendri. These are the popular forums at the moment, that pays to comment on their platform. I too here about Beer money Forum bans quite often. Another one is Jiba.ng, but I'm not hearing much good about that site, but you can try their article writing.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Jiba is the former cash time forum. It is just that another owners has acquired the website and they are coming up with new incentive program. I had a chat with the admin of the forum and he told me that you are liable to make 1 post in a day. The post must be 400 words. And he said that you can earn up to about $5 depending on how helpful the post is and the number of likes it receives.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Jiba is paying for short comments but of recent they have changed its policies due to the changing in ownership. You can only be paid got making two comments per day. But there are other ways you can make money on it. You can decide to involve in their raffle draw or join the article writer where you can earn for posting a good article.

Jiba is no longer worth it because they offer much lower rates as compared to what they used to offer in the past. I can understand that they needed to do this for the betterment of website, but I cannot work for such low rates. This is why I believe that Bizdustry and Trendri are the best sites.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Jiba is no longer worth it because they offer much lower rates as compared to what they used to offer in the past. I can understand that they needed to do this for the betterment of website, but I cannot work for such low rates. This is why I believe that Bizdustry and Trendri are the best sites.
You cannot compare jiba with the two other website. The owner of jiba didn't want to sacrifice his money first. That's why the original owner sold it to Peter. Though Peter tried but he doesn't have good followers. They are about the promotion of the site without considering people that even wake in the midnight to promote it.