Chat Banter is a paid forum posting that is legit

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have joined the forum Chat Banter for more than a year already and it pays good. You can earn from 6 cents to 10 cents per post but only for a maximum of 5 posts per day. The boards are varied like environment, health, sports, technology and general discussions on movies and entertainment. However, Chat Banter is under the banner of Forum Wheel so you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel first before you can join Chat Banter. The Forum Wheel is a provider of paid posters to forums. There are other forums that you can join if you are a member of Forum Wheel. The payment method is Paypal.

sweerie_banana

I am a member of Chat Banter and I love the site so much. The only bad part is that you can only make 5 valid posts. I wish they were more. Nonetheless, It is such a good site cause they always pay and increase your ratings so that you can qualify for other forums that you can post in. I am a member of the forum wheel but I don't like it so much since there are only a limited numbber of forums. I was even banned in one of the forums without even a reason at least one that I know of. Chat Banter is nice. I seem to like it very much.

Sprite1950

I have just joined this site through the Forum Wheel and I'm really enjoying it. I particularly like the fact it has a paranormal section which is quite unusual but I'm very interested in this type of thing. I hope it sticks around as many of the forums which belonged to the forum wheel have now disappeared. I notice that sometimes the crediting lags so you cannot see that you have been paid but it's an interesting site and well worth joining.

sweerie_banana

I also noticed most of the forums that were there years back arent active anymore making you take longer to reach the threshold. Chat Banter is one of the legit sites that are still active and pay their subscribers. It's one of the forums making me hold onto the forum wheel. I would encourage anyone to join cause I have received my payments from there. They seem legit.

Airaddg7

I have joined the forum Chat Banter for more than a year already and it pays good. You can earn from 6 cents to 10 cents per post but only for a maximum of 5 posts per day. The boards are varied like environment, health, sports, technology and general discussions on movies and entertainment. However, Chat Banter is under the banner of Forum Wheel so you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel first before you can join Chat Banter. The Forum Wheel is a provider of paid posters to forums. There are other forums that you can join if you are a member of Forum Wheel. The payment method is Paypal.
this is very cool ,, just by commenting or posting on this forum can bucks

Sprite1950

this is very cool ,, just by commenting or posting on this forum can bucks
Yes but you do have to join through the forumwheel. If you try to join Chat Banter directly you will not get paid. The Forum Wheel is a site like Postloop if you know what that is. You may have to take a test to join it but if they approve it you will be able to post on other forums within the forum wheel. I know it sounds a bit complicated but if you google www.theforumwheel.com you might get a better idea of how it works.

Airaddg7

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Sprite1950

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
Are you saying that this is the message you got when you tried to join the forum wheel? If I remember you have to take a short test to make sure your posts meet their requirements. Did you take a test? As mentioned earlier you cannot get paid if you try to join Chat banter directly, you will only get paid if you join through the forum wheel. I think many people do not realise this.