Do you offer live chat feature on your website?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many businesses that have a specific kind of website that allows them to conduct business. Honestly speaking, your websites are one of the best and most effective ways to directly communicate with your customers. There could be many ways a customer may interact with you on a daily basis. They may find your business telephone number. However, one of the most modern and best ways to communicate with your customers is using live chat support. So, should you have a live chat support on your website?

Live chat support makes things easier

This is one of the most important features of live chat support. Live chat support usually offers an opportunity for your customers to interact in an immediate manner. Your customer could also attach many different kinds of documents to explain different kinds of things.

Live chat support is becoming mainstream

Now there are many businesses that are using this feature. Perhaps your competitor could also be using this feature as well. So, it would be a pretty great idea if you also use this feature as well. It has been anticipated that more and more business will adopt this feature in the future as well. So, you can integrate this right now!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
No, I don't offer live chat functionality on my website. However, I understand of live chat functionality for websites that are selling products, services, and subscriptions. I run a blog, I also have an online store on my blog, I sell products and services. Instead of live chat, I offer email support. I have tried using char bots but since not many people were using the chat bot,I just removed. Furthermore, even when I am selling from my website, I have another fulfilment agency, so I do not need a chat support.