Leveraging on the paid posting services

Activator230822

Verified member
Sincerely speaking l discovered the forum promotion on one of the paid to post forums that l was really active on, Rif. So l was invited by one of the members on the FP forum. Luckily the person that invited me was a webmaster that was impressed by my activity on that site.
So l immediately signed up after he sent the link and he consequently hired me to work as a forum poster on his website. I received the payment before l started the job and l got so many jobs while on the same site. lt was not until the site came down and the activity was drastically reduced and l then quit the site.
However after reading this post l would go back to the site for checking any possible job opportunities.

Shaf

Verified member
Paid posting is t what it used to be, and this has made a lot of people to quit. Getting paid one cent for 30 words, and also having limits daily means you won't earn up to $10 in a month from one site.

However, you can choose to dedicate as much time as the OP and get dedicated jobs which pay more.

To earn money online that you can use to take care of yourself, you need to improve your skills and get decent paying jobs. This will take some time, a year or more but it's absolutely worth it.