Earn Money What have you learned from posting on paid forums?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The first forums that I joined to earn money are general forums with boards on entertainment and off topic. Later on I started earning in the Forum Wheel with an array of forums to choose from. But my priority is the sports forum that until now I am still posting there. In the forum where I learned SEO which name stands for it. Actually SEO was alien to me until I joined that forum.

Last year was the advent of business forums that now I am in 2 – Bizdustry and Trendri which almost the same in category. Admittedly the business forums are my money makers because the pay is small but the maximum post per day is substantial. From the business forums I am able to exercise my learning on business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Paid to post is a blessing to this generation. It is a platform where we learn while we earn. I have learn a lot on cryptocurrencies through the ideas and experiences of the users. I cannot forget in a hurry all what I have learnt on insurance and I have made a lot of friends as well

Juen15

I learned a lot and got from forum sites, on the other hand making money from posts and replies, I also got information about how to make money from applications, sites and surveys. So many that it is impossible to focus on working on just one platform. But very good to start and learn.

Good luck

Verified member
It has open my inner instinct in knowing a lot of things and also having ideas on how somethings can be done or achieved.It widened ones knowledge about the business one is planning to get involved in and also gives one guidelines on what to do in doing the business successfully and achieve or acquire huge and big profit.It create room for thinking.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have learnt a lot of things from online communities especially paid to post site because they are actually the one that helps me to advance my knowledge on how I can make more money online,There are a lot of things I've learnt from bizdustry and trendri which are too numerous to mention.

D

Deleted member 51169

Honestly, I appreciate all these paid to pay platforms even though most of them payment is not encouraging. However, knowing that I can get paid for airing my views is motivating. By the way, this act is helping my composition skills, shaping my thinking and making me value my speech now.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I will speak the truth. Most of the members of the paid-to-post forum are people with half-baked knowledge. They claim to be an expert on the topic that they do not know. You can see members giving advice on SEO who does not even own a website. You will see people giving tips on business who have never owned any kind of business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I will speak the truth. Most of the members of the paid-to-post forum are people with half-baked knowledge. They claim to be an expert on the topic that they do not know. You can see members giving advice on SEO who does not even own a website. You will see people giving tips on business who have never owned any kind of business.

I agree with your view.I have not been on a lot of paid to post forums, actually, this is my first paid to post forum. Based on my experience hanging around this forum, I have figured out that most of the members are trying to pose as an expert. They cannot write grammatically correct but they are giving advice on how to make money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Agreed! However, don't you think we have an opportunity to share useful content that not only helps the site but also us. By sharing useful content, you will not only improve knowledge (by doing research on the topic), but also build your online presence. You might even get clients for your services by using the marketplace.