How to select a paid to post forum for posting?

niche

Verified member
At present there are a large number of paid to post forums, which pay members for posting on them. However, the amount which they pay members will vary to a very great extent. Some forums are paying only $0.002 per post while others will pay more based on word count, but allow a limited number of posts per day. Since most members have a limited amount of time for posting on forums daily, it is advisable to compare the payment offered by the different forums before deciding which forum, you should post on. If the forum is paying a small fixed amount for a post , members should only make short posts. Members should also consider the payment history for the forum, some of the forum owners are notorious for deleting posts and banning the users. What is the criteria members of this forum use to select a paid to post forum for posting on daily, is it the amount being paid for posting, or the forum owners payment history?

Shaf

Verified member
The first thing to consider when you want to choose is the requirements of the site and if you can meet it. If you need to write long posts, or the posts have to be a certain standard.

The next should be how legit the site is. Does the site pay, and how long do payments take? What are the payment methods supported and how long will it take you to reach the minimum and maximum limit?

These are questions you can easily find the answer to in the Frequently asked questions area.

On your own part, you should consider how many hours you can free up to work on the site? Is the pay worth it for you? Can you make better money elsewhere? How many sites are you working on currently? Will you learn something new and beneficial? Being on paid to post sites should be more than just about the money.

E

eldavis

These are all good points though but I thing another aspect we need to also look out for is the issue of traffic. You might be able to meet up with all the requirements for the forum, but if the forum does not have enough traffic, you would discover that you would end up running out of topics to comment on. I have come across forums like this, with time you would find the forum boring.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Writing to make money is actually one of the most easiest ways an individual can freely get paid real cash and real money online. And to be sincere and honest there are so many paid to post websites in the internet which are freely engaging individuals like you and I as members and as users in them so as to get paid considerably and consistently as long as we are hardworking and industrious in giving our ideas and opinions on random topics. For the past years I have been making money we have paid to post website and some of the paid to post website and platforms which I have personally work on include: beermoneyforum, trendri, beeforum, bisdustry, elitez , forum and listverse .

All the paid to post website for rooms listed above 100% legit and flexible and up-to-date I am still working on them to make a real cash and real money online. In choosing a paid to post website to work on you must first of all look for how transparency and how flexible it is.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me before joining to any paid to post forum I usually do my own research to know the legitimacy of the site. After I have known that it's legit I visit the site as a guest to view the FAQ of the site. If my all queries concerning the site are answered then I go read the Rules and guidelines of the site. After that I read the terms and conditions of the site before I request a joining link from an existing member of the site.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are on point with your submission it is always good to assess or take a second look at the post sites that you want to engage in before starting out. The truth is that they are some sites owners that are notorious for not wanting to pay their users or posters. One need to find out that they are joining such sites because it will be a total waste of time and efforts.

if possible it is good to read reviews especially on earning sites this is where you would get the right information about any sites that you intend to work with. make sure that they are paying and you have seen some payment proof before joining.

Again try to find out how much they are paying before joining a site some sites pay so little that it would just feel like you're wasting time on the site so beware.

niche

Verified member
Yes, it is important to consider the amount the site owner is paying for posting on the website, some site owners are paying very less money. Other website owners are discriminating against some members they do not pay , delete the threads or close the account. It is also better to check for payment proof. Can you provide more details of beeforum and elitez which pay members for posting?

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many things to consider before we can join a forum website and this should be determined by what we want. As for me I will confirm if the website is legit or not and to confirm this then I will need to see payment proof of the website. Though there are some forum that are new and it will be hard to confirm there legitimate. So in this situation what we need to do is to post there 5lto reach the minimum withdraw and request for withdraw, so if r are paid then it is legit.

Another thing that I look is the rate for each post made and the word or characters limit with daily limit. There are some forum that will ask us to post long words post and they will pay little amount. And also there are forum that are find of banning members, so forum form this owner, I will not join like beermoneyforum and bmf

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Whenever I want to venture into a paid to post platform the first and I usually do is to make a research about it. I will like to know what people are actually talking about that particular platform to know if it is legitimate or not.

If it is owned by someone who is already trusted then I will not bother making research again because I already know that it is legitimate. Another thing I need to consider is the amount of money paid for every post.

If it is reasonable then I will consider venturing into the platform. I will also consider the minimum cashout threshold.

That is very important necessary because sometimes I like to cash out my money immediately i reach the minimum withdrawal threshold and I like it when it is low.

I also like platforms that usually paid their members in order to create thredds.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can earn 6 cents per reply on trendri but in order to make that amount you need to write 150 words. You can earn 7.5 cents per thread on trendri but you need to write 150 words however on a forum where you earn just 1-2 cents per reply or topic you are required to write only 10-15 words. So, you can make calculations where you earn better. You can earn on forums but I believe you should not heavily depend on forums for making money. You need to try your hands on something else where you can make more money in less time. I am sayin this based on my own experience. I have managed to earn $100 in a month just by posting on forums but in order to make that amount I had to spend 5-6 hours everyday. When you want to post on forums, make sure you do only in your spare time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that there are a lot of paid-to-post forums online to choose from. As far as I am concerned, when I come across a new forum, I check whether this forum is legit or not. If it is legit, I also check the payment methods if they are convenient for me and then I join the forum and start working on it. What I do not like about some forums is that they ask members to write long threads and they limit the number of posts you can publish every day. In conclusion, on the one hand, paid-to-post forums are an easy-earning method which does not require any special skills just a good knowledge of English but on the other hand, forum posting is very time-consuming and the earnings are low. Well, it is left to you to decide if forum posting is a good earning method for you or you may choose to do some more profitable online jobs. Anyhow, thank you very much for your informative thread.