Even Fatty Food can also be Nutritious and Healthy

raaman

Valued Contributor
Fat is not always synonymous with health damage and weight gain. It is because, there are also foods that contain fat, but still, they are nutritious and healthy for us. Yogurt is one such food that really helps in your well-being.

Yogurt contains useful proteins for humans and is easier to digest than milk. Among its properties it can be said that it is a good source of vitamins A and B, besides offering considerable amounts of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc.

It is currently being studied whether yogurt can be favourable for regulating emotions. This is because the gut microbiota modulates the production of serotonin, a powerful neurotransmitter related to the sensation of pain, the maintenance of good mood and cognitive function.

Paridhi

Fat is not always synonymous with health damage and weight gain. It is because, there are also foods that contain fat, but still, they are nutritious and healthy for us. Yogurt is one such food that really helps in your well-being.

Yogurt contains useful proteins for humans and is easier to digest than milk. Among its properties it can be said that it is a good source of vitamins A and B, besides offering considerable amounts of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc.

It is currently being studied whether yogurt can be favourable for regulating emotions. This is because the gut microbiota modulates the production of serotonin, a powerful neurotransmitter related to the sensation of pain, the maintenance of good mood and cognitive function.
Yes, fatty food can be best nutrients if it would be taken in balance amount. Let say Pizza, if you take pizza regular basis so 100% it will give you the negative result and you will gain the weight. But if you take pizza at some extent or in a balance manner then it would give you the best nutrients for your body and it would not gain the weight. So I believe fatty food can give you the best supplements or nutrients.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me I don’t stop eating anything because a lot of things we refuse to eat is actually great for the body.but the watchword is that it should be taken in moderation. I eat all the six classes of food but I apply portion control. This is the problem limit the calories.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
For me I don’t stop eating anything because a lot of things we refuse to eat is actually great for the body.but the watchword is that it should be taken in moderation. I eat all the six classes of food but I apply portion control. This is the problem limit the calories.
That's the truth! Everything should be taking in moderation just as you have said....fat and oil is good to the body too but in small quantity. To be able to make use of fat in the body, we have to consume it in balance diets. However, consuming too much of fats can be dangerous to the body, as it can cause obesity.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With what you said I can say you proved some interesting facts that yoghurt can really act tremendous in our body through its rich health contents like the vitamin A, and B, phosphorus, zinc potassium, calcium protein etc. No matter that it contains fat it still have the richness to serve as food substance to improving our well-being.