Effect of too much sugar

Barin

Too much of sugar in the body is very very bad for the health you should make sure that we reduce our sugar intake daily so as to avoid any health complications because too much of sugar can lead to:
Tooth decay: sugar sugar feed bacteria that live in the mouth so when these bacteria digest the sugar, they create acid as a waste product and this acid can erode tooth enamel which league two holes or cavities in the teeth so does people that eat sugary foods like meal times or snacks or sweetened drinks as a higher risk of developing tooth decay.

Weight gain or obesity: too much of sugar affect the hormones in the body which controls the person weight a diet that is very high in sugar can cause leptin resistance which prevents the brain from knowing when a person has eaten too much which makes you to gain more weight.

Too much of sugar intake can also lead to cardiovascular disease which is a higher race of dying and it can also lead to cancer, high blood pressure or hypertension.
So make sure you avoid too much sugar intake to avoid any health issues that can endanger your health.

Weas

It is no surprise that eating too much sugar can lead to weight gain. Excess sugar, which the body does not need immediately for energy, is easily converted into triglycerides, a type of fat that is deposited around the waist as well as in the thighs and thighs. Sugary drinks, such as soft drinks and smoothies, are the worst offenders because their liquid calories have no effect on satiety and can even cause you to crave more. Over time, many studies have confirmed the link between sugar, especially in beverages, and obesity, according to a 2006 article published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition

Maria Javed

Suga is a carbohydrate .
It is no surprise that consuming too much sugar can make you gain weight. Extra sugar your body does not immediately require for energy can easily be converted to triglycerides, a type of fat that can then be stored around your waist as well as in your hips and thighs. Sugary beverages, such as soft drinks and fruit-flavored punches, are the worst offenders because their liquid calories do not affect satiety and can even make you crave more. Over time, many studies have validated the association between sugar, especially in beverages, and obesity, according to an article published in 2006 in the "American Journal of Clinical Nutrition."

Diabetes
The sugar you eat eventually makes its way into your bloodstream, where it can elevate your blood sugar levels. The more sugar you eat, the more fluctuations you will have in your blood sugar levels. One of the damaging effects of a diet high in sugar and other refined carbohydrates is that it puts you at risk for developing type 2 diabetes, according to an article published in 2002 in the "American Journal of Clinical Nutrition." If you already have diabetes, whether it is type 1, type 2 or gestational, too much sugar in your diet can prevent you from keeping your blood sugar levels within a healthy range.

cmoneyspinner

Many in my family suffer from diabetes. I have never had that health condition. But as I have gotten older, I avoid sugary treats. I used to like cookies with icing or frosting. But now I opt for shortbread cookies. I only enjoy ice cream around the holidays as a special treat.