Easy Passive income With HonyGain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulberry

Hey! An easy way to make money is with the help of HonyGain you just have to make an account download the application on your phone or PC and you can make at least 20$ per month. I make around 40-50$ every month through HonyGain!!!

If you want you can use the link below to receive 5$ when you create your account or if you don't want you can go directly to their site.

I hope you enjoy this app as much as I do!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mika

VIP Contributor
Forget about honeygain. It is a piece of shit. You can not make $20 or $50-$60 per month by using this app. Technically speaking that is possible, but in order tp do that you need over 1000 referrals, now tell me can you actually get 1000 referrals? yes, they give you $5 sign up bonus, but you need $20 to withdraw and making extra $15 takes foreever. I have been using it for over a year and I am far from reaching withdrawal. The only reason why I am still using the app is because I do not have to do anything, just let it run in the background.

E

eldavis

I have heard alot about this app called honey gain, there was a time where I even downloaded it as well, and if am not mistaken all the reviews I have seen and heard about it, I have never met anyone who said they could make such amount within month. Trust me if it where to be this easy, I think everyone would be taking about it on the internet. The app is extremely slow to earn, which was why I deleted it in the first place, so how are you able to earn such an amount?

Kingstone

I have heard about this site or an app on the Bizdustry forum. I have never taken my time to check it out. Making $40-$60 a month is huge but you need to give us a comprehensive report of how you do that. The previous posters said it is impossible as I am going to agree with Mika. I know the person has been into most of this stuff for a long time and must have given us a go if it was possible. I hope you are not trying to promote your link to get referral commissions as stated by Mika as referrals are the only way to make that amount.
Plus no payment proof to back up your point. Please help us out if you earn that truly.

Status
Not open for further replies.