agbai90

I am of the opinion that passive income is not all about getting rich overnight. Passive income is all about:
1. having an income higher than your expenditure
2. having sources of income that can generate as little as $0.01 daily and it keeps on growing on daily basis
3. the ability to wait
4. putting in place modalities and efforts to grow, increase or accelerate the sources of income built over the days, weeks, months or years.

Today I am going to share one way to generate passive income:

Kingstone

$0.01 daily will be how much in a month? Please I do not consider that a good passive income limit. Earning passive income should cover at least some of our expenses and that is the beauty of passive income.

It will take time to build one to earn some decent of money but choose the ones that are worth it in the end. Please highlight the way you are using to generate a passive income.

agbai90

$0.01 daily will be how much in a month? Please I do not consider that a good passive income limit. Earning passive income should cover at least some of our expenses and that is the beauty of passive income.

It will take time to build one to earn some decent of money but choose the ones that are worth it in the end. Please highlight the way you are using to generate a passive income.
You see that is the reason why some of don't take a step, thinking the profit is too small, but while we wait we got nothing at the end of the day, if you have a multiple sources giving you this amount overtime, you will be surprised what you will be raking in at the end of the month. Mind you, you will not end at that, you have to make effort to increase the profit overtime. I know people that don't even make a profit for months, but consistency and determination kept them going and today, they are millionaires.