Can Passive Income still be made online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IH74041

I know that several people claim to be able to to show "THE way" to create multiple passive income streams online, but is the market overly saturated, like Fulfillment By Amazon? What is the best way to sort out the fluff from the facts? All of the ads I see online all swear up and down to have unlocked "the key" to getting a life changing income. I'm lost!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am a kind of a person who has made more money online rather than making money offline. I can say that making money online is a possibility, but when it comes to generating passive income, things actually become really tricky. I must admit that making passive income online is very hard because I have been in this field and I can safely conclude that only a few people are actually making passive income. But before we discuss the issue of passive income, we must understand what is the meaning of passive income and how do you define passive income?

Many people earn $100 per month and they consider it passive income and some people make $500 per month and they believe that they are the ones who are generating passive income, so the definition of passive income is dependent upon where you live. There are various ways to generate passive income. I think that one of the best ways to generate passive income is to invest money. But remember that investments could be really rewarding but equally risky and this is why precautions must be taken. You must only invest money in reliable platforms and this is where things become really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.