Easy and Simple Passive Income

Nahid25

Banned
Do you want to make money online? Have you tried some of the methods to make money yet failed to do so?

We all feel the same way, my friend. But right now I've just started using this method. And they really payout on time. I wish I came across this much more earlier.

Now there is one huge advantage of this website is that not only you can actively make money while doing a simple task. You can still refer to people to earn extra passive income without you actually doing the work yourself. All you need is just share your referral code and link. That's it.

If you want to get started use my referral link here to get INSTANT Free Paypal money for yourself as well. That's a huge boost right at the beginning.

Let's help each other! You'll love it, my friend.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
These are some of the easy ways to earn money online for beginners.

Get paid to post
Get paid to post is the easiest money making method I have ever come across online. You only need how to construct meaningful sentences.

I need to tell you that they pay out is very low but with consistency you can make good amount of money at the end of the day. Most of the get paid to post forums pay in cryptocurrency.

There are some of the forums that require you to make some mandatory post to get qualified into the program.

Paid survey
Paid survey is another easy avenue to make money online especially if you come from advanced country like United State. You are going to get paid for giving opinion about a product or service with paid survey. most of the paid survey usually pay with Paypal.

Freelancing
Freelancing is another simple way to make money online. You only need a digital skill which you can render in the marketplace to make money. You can even work at your own time.

Virtual assistant
Becoming a virtual assistant is another way to make money online. people are going to tell you basically what they are going to do a majority of the work is data entry.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think these means are actually true but making it sound like they are so passive, I do not think that one should term it in that way in the sense that it is simple and easy passive income like the poster said in the topic. If we should check all the jobs listed above in the write up, one would notice that they all required time, attention and hard work in order to get the best out of it. But the thing is that most people do not know this due to the fact that they see it as an easy means to earn a living, it can be so but it depends on how much effort you put into it

E

eldavis

I tried forex but it was very difficult and time-consuming
I can understand, there are actually legit online academies like Im academy that would put you through in all that you need to know about forex trading and as well offer legit signals but the registration fee is pretty high though.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes, many of those platforms requires you to spend a lot of time doing some tasks that may not really pay you a lot of money and a lot of them also requires you to refer people which I probably do not like.

It is better for me to venture into other profitable things and make some good amount of money. venturing into freelancing platforms like fiverr is even much more better because you have the chance to make a lot of money for yourself if you have good skills.

I know some people who are really making cool amount of money on fiverr doing graphics designing or writing jobs. There are also other gigs in which you can offer on different freelancing platforms and make some cool amount of money.

So many of them are not even competitive and they pay good amount of money. I'm even contemplating on venturing into some of those gigs on different freelancing platforms because I already have an account on fiverr.

Taking online surveys is also a very cool way in which you can make whole amount of money especially if you are in a developed country but if you're not, then it is better you venture into paid to post platforms.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Chibson you are very on point, majority of the websites will require you to make some payments before you can have access to their incentive programs and this can be a scam on its own.

I don't think I can participate in a program which require me to make some payments before I could have access to an incentive program.

This is the reason why I like get paid to post on forums. you get pay for the effort you put in and you are not required to make any down payment before you have access to the program.

Though the how much do you are going to receive for the comment and post might be, there is a chance that you are going to get paid for the effort you put in to make a comment or create a topic.

The same thing goes for affiliate marketing. It is free to sign up with any affiliate programs. Once you have signed up, the next thing is to pick the product you want to promote and get paid for it.

The only reason why you will need to be is when you want to learn from an expert a proven method to make consistent income with affiliate marketing.