Easy ways to make passive income

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There are many available ways that someone can earn passively. A lot have already been discussed and in this thread I will like to share my own ideas on how to make passive income.

One good way to earn passively is by hiring out your tools or leasing your vehicles whether motorcycles or cars for commercial purposes and also you can rent out your room or apartment. There are people that purchase bicycles in rural areas where parents cannot afford the cost of buying one and they charge the parents or kids some amount depending on the time they want to use the bicycle.

When we come online, you can think about some low revenue income sources such as going into Amazon kdp. You can easily publish books, paper backs, etc even without being a writer, you earn through Amazon kdp. It takes some bit of commitment and hard work to make much money from it but it still remains a good source of passive income.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Putting your machines, automobiles, and extra rooms for renting is one of the easiest ways to make passive income. However, you might also have to actively promote your renting services because people need to find out where they can rent out. You must also be aware that you might have to spend money to maintain your items, so the profit margin might not be much. Publishing books and ebooks on Amazon is also a good way to generate passive income if you are a writer. But even with this method, you need to work hard to market your books, you might even have to spend money on ads. in my opinion, the best way to make passive income is through youtube. It is easy if you have the interest and skills to create videos, and it also makes you a lot of money. However, you will have to work for free for many months before you start generating income.

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many available ways that someone can earn passively. A lot have already been discussed and in this thread I will like to share my own ideas on how to make passive income.

One good way to earn passively is by hiring out your tools or leasing your vehicles whether motorcycles or cars for commercial purposes and also you can rent out your room or apartment. There are people that purchase bicycles in rural areas where parents cannot afford the cost of buying one and they charge the parents or kids some amount depending on the time they want to use the bicycle.

When we come online, you can think about some low revenue income sources such as going into Amazon kdp. You can easily publish books, paper backs, etc even without being a writer, you earn through Amazon kdp. It takes some bit of commitment and hard work to make much money from it but it still remains a good source of passive income.

There are many ways to make passive income depending on how knowledgeable about making passive income you are.
My favorite method of making passive income is blogging.

Although it may require a lot of effort and time initially, blogging will surely pay for itself.

There are many bloggers out there who are now earning passive incomes on a monthly basis.

Why I prefer to make money by blogging ?
As blogs serve as a meeting point between me and my blog readers, I can promote affiliate products to them.
I can sell ads space on my blog. I can sell ebooks, video tutorials. I can even market any product on my blog to make passive income.