3 EASY PASSIVE INCOME WAYS | RUN, FORGET AND EARN

exeMAN

Firs way: cryptotab so simple you will mine and get easy btc from your browser you can run it all day running or go grab coffee and you will earn btc you can download it on your phone and pc

Second way: GPT websites one of the best ways to make some income doing simple tasks just watching videos in the background or surf website and answer simple surveys get some point and cash out you can work from pc or your phone

Third way: honeygain the simplest thing you can do to get money basically it uses some of your network bandwidth the ones you are not using and they will give you money for this simple task to maximize your profits just run on your phone and your pc

Chibson

VIP Contributor
These are good ways to make some passive income but not totally because you will not make anything reasonable.

I have personally upgraded to the pro version of cryptotab browser and after about three months I was not able to make anything tangible, so I wouldn't really advise anyone to use it because it is not that the lucrative. It is better you use the money to invest in other things or the time you will use to be mining to learn a skill or invest in other things.

Getpaidto forums are platforms is quite cool provided you are patient enough because you may not actually make something tangible if you're not consistent. Consistency is very important if you really want to make money on such platforms.

On the other hand, honeygain is also good but that is if you have access to free Wi-Fi because if you don't, you can actually be spending a whole lot of data on monthly basis to mine and after everything you were only not be on profit.

It is better for you to venture into profitable things like affiliate marketing or Amazon Kindle publishing and make good amount of passive income. there are in fact several ways of making passive income and internet but at the end of the day, it is important you do what favours you.

Shaf

Verified member
I've never used the cryptotab browser since I found users complaining about how it slows down their devices as well as making them devices over heat. The claim was that it runs a lot in background and thus drains battery fast.
I do use brave browser for a while but I'm no longer receive ads even though all settings are correct.

The one I would have loved most is honey gain. It's truly passive if you have access to free WiFi. Users also don't complain of it draining their battery which is a bonus point to me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I used crypto tab for six months, I had a few referrals, I even used the boost feature. How much did I earn? Well, my crypto tab earning was not even $2 in a month. How can you call it a passive income when you are earning peanuts. I have been using honeygain for a year, I have two referrals and I use honeygain n 4 devices, yet I have not even reached the payment threshold. How can honey gain be the best passive income? GPT sies do not even classify as passive income, they are active earning sites (unless you earn from referrals), earning is very small if you work there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is actually true that people can use those platforms to make passive income but it is not really sustainable. When you are talking about passive income you should be talking about things that are very much sustainable so that the end of the day they can be able to make something reasonable for themselves.

You should be talking about things like Amazon Kindle publishing and so many others. If your venture into Amazon Kindle publishing you have a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself if you have proper knowledge of how it works.

Blogging is also a very good passive income stream in which you need to venture into in order to make some reasonable amount of money for yourself. It is important and necessary you understand that blogging is not a get-rich-quick scheme because it requires time and consistency for you to succeed on the long run.