Is It Easy to Create Passive Income Through Online Courses

Mika

VIP Contributor
Online courses are undoubtedly one of the best ways to build passive income source. It will bring you money even when you are sleeping. However, if you are looking forward to use this method, you should know how likely is it to make passive income through online courses.

In order to make passive income through online course, you need to create a course that sells. The course you have created should be in high demand and the people should be frequently buying your courses.

You also need a lot of technical skills to create a course. You might have skills and your skills might have commercial value, however, if you do not have skills to create an online course how can you use this method? For example, you might be a photoshop expert and you might be able to make money by selling your photoshop course, however, if you do not know how to make a course, how can this be your passive income?

oldbuddy

Some real food for thought here in a highly competitive market, including those who give away courses and webinars for free.

Etini

Valued Contributor
That's the best and easiest way to make passive income without interfering with your day job. Most online hustles are things you do on your own pace. This takes away the pressure that is associated with working offline. Take for example here on trendri, we don't have to make sure we make posts every day. There are days you can't meet up, you skip and do it on days that would favor you.

For me, I think the online space creates a good avenue for making passive income. I write reviews on Online book club too. The site gives me two weeks to read a book and write a review. If I can't meet up, I am at liberty to extend.

So for the ease of doing online work, I believe it is the best medium to create a passive income stream. A passive income stream is supposed to be less vigorous.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Some real food for thought here in a highly competitive market, including those who give away courses and webinars for free.
But on webinars for free there is not full informations. They just will give you the big lines then refer to paid webinar section like what we say in french avant-goût or the introduction, means they just motivate you and to learn more you have to pay this amount of money to access to paid webinar, the organizer doesn't like to pay people from his pocket money to learn students for free. So it is true there is people that wants to stay limited to what they learn for free, but another enroll on paid webinar to have more informations given to them, that could help them in their profesional life. This is what I know and what logic is saying.

Suba

Staff member
Online business courses and tutoring are very popular nowadays, they are also a potential and promising opportunity as an effort to earn income. But to open online courses and tutoring it would be nice if the course business owner has at least a master's degree, if there is a course certificate, won a speech contest, work experience etc. All the abilities and skills you have will increase your prestige, quality of education, and public trust. Before you run your online course business you need to make a careful plan such as First, Determine the target market, whether your target is children, men / women, adults / workers to improve careers etc. Second, look for quality and experienced educators. There is nothing wrong if you become an educator in one of the course majors. Update course materials/lessons so that you always keep abreast of technological developments. Promote on social media.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You need to understand that there is nothing easy online but if you put in a lot of work and consistency you can become very successful on it.

Creating courses on the Internet can be very good and you can use it to make some good amount of money for yourself but you must have some level of skill and knowledge if you really want to become very successful on it.

It is not easy but it is very possible. I think it is important and necessary you take note of this. one of the ways in which you can create passive income with your courses is for you to open a blog and be able to attract a lot of traffic from it and alternatively you can use a YouTube channel and gather many people to trust what you are doing and a kind of video you are creating.

From there you can tell your YouTube subscribers that you have a course about a particular online business and from there you can sale.