Do You Think Paypal Will Ever Be Supported In Most Of The Countries?

Ferozas

Paypal is supported by many countries, I believe they will continue growing

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paypal is supported by many countries, I believe they will continue growing

Paypal is not supported by most of the countries. There are many countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, and some African countries where Paypal does not plan to conduct business at all and I am anticipating that they might conduct their business in such countries in the future. This actually depends on the central bank's policies of a country. I really hope that Paypal will come in all the countries in the future.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a question regarding this topic. Is Paypal not supported by some countries or is it Paypal that does not support users in those countries? I have read in one article about Paypal that some countries cannot be trusted so Paypal is not accepting members of that country. What do you think is the score on this topic?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Who knows PayPal might change their mind in the future to feature other countries using their banking institution to receive and send money. prayer that is my prayer too. But I'm not thinking over it, since i still have PayPal account. I don't use my PayPal cos i don't want my money to be freezes cos of restrictions daunt in my demographic.
Eventually, PayPal may want to expand to some African countries. I think the countries that they are not operating are limited at the moment, and Nigeria being among. But some people have found their ways around that, in Nigeria. We have plenty Nigerians working with Humanatic and they are using their verified PayPal to receive payment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Eventually, PayPal may want to expand to some African countries. I think the countries that they are not operating are limited at the moment, and Nigeria being among. But some people have found their ways around that, in Nigeria. We have plenty Nigerians working with Humanatic and they are using their verified PayPal to receive payment.
Yes, lots of Nigerians are making use of PayPal, using the other way round to verify their account, bypassing some protocols achieving that. Such kind of protocol I've tried and I've gotten a PayPal account but its not completely verified, but at least i can receive and send payments. The process is just too stressful to get a complete verified PayPal account.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yes, lots of Nigerians are making use of PayPal, using the other way round to verify their account, bypassing some protocols achieving that. Such kind of protocol I've tried and I've gotten a PayPal account but its not completely verified, but at least i can receive and send payments. The process is just too stressful to get a complete verified PayPal account.
And not as hard or tricky as you may think....They are not using any protocol or tweak, whatsoever. I think Firstbank ATM card or UBA ATM card will get your PayPal account verified. I have seen many that did it really. You can check Nairaland for more info on it, I think there's a forum for that. And you can use your PayPal to buy Bitcoin on Paxful.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paypal is one of the mostly used payment processor around the world. It is used by businesses, supermarkets, and in many stores all over the world. You can even visit a store physically in the United States and pay via Paypal. People living in countries where paypal is supported are at a big advantage because they are able to make money online whereas people living in countries where Paypal is not supported are always struggling to make a reasonable amount of money online. Of course, not all the countries will be supported by paypal even in the future. However, even right now, there are many countries where paypal does not operate. So do you think that paypal will be supported in most of the countries in the near future?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

It might be possible that Nigerians who are associated with "Humanatic" might be using PayPal by asking their co-workers in PayPal supported countries to recieve payments for them. This is one way of recieving PayPal payments in countries where PayPal is not supported, but I would not prefer using such method to recieve Paypal payments. This is because I am not sure if PayPal allows people to recieve payments on behalf of other people.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It might be possible that Nigerians who are associated with "Humanatic" might be using PayPal by asking their co-workers in PayPal supported countries to recieve payments for them. This is one way of recieving PayPal payments in countries where PayPal is not supported, but I would not prefer using such method to recieve Paypal payments. This is because I am not sure if PayPal allows people to recieve payments on behalf of other people.
I think it's possible to receive payment in your own personal PayPal account in Nigeria without having to withdraw into another person's account. When you receive money in your PayPal account, the only thing is that you won't be able to withdraw the money into your bank account but you can send money. And before you will be able to receive money,you will need a verified PayPal account. You need to do verify that, with your ATM card, which they will remove $1 for verification.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
And not as hard or tricky as you may think....They are not using any protocol or tweak, whatsoever. I think Firstbank ATM card or UBA ATM card will get your PayPal account verified. I have seen many that did it really. You can check Nairaland for more info on it, I think there's a forum for that. And you can use your PayPal to buy Bitcoin on Paxful.
Okay, thanks for the breakdown. I already know where i get information concerning where to set up PayPal safely without obscurity. I've been to Nairaland for other news update, but not for PayPal account set up specifically. I'm simply focused with crypto payment option for now since paypal charges me a lot, i don't see any reason setting one up at this time.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Paypal is one of the mostly used payment processor around the world. It is used by businesses, supermarkets, and in many stores all over the world. You can even visit a store physically in the United States and pay via Paypal. People living in countries where paypal is supported are at a big advantage because they are able to make money online whereas people living in countries where Paypal is not supported are always struggling to make a reasonable amount of money online. Of course, not all the countries will be supported by paypal even in the future. However, even right now, there are many countries where paypal does not operate. So do you think that paypal will be supported in most of the countries in the near future?
I am.hoping that it will be supported by all countries in the future. Nothing is impossible in the online world so it can happen even now. All they need do is to put all. Security tools in place to ban fraudsters or scammers that want to. Play with the platform.it will help

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I believe that PayPal has reasons why it limited some countries from accessing the sites or performing transactions so obviously if those reasons are corrected and they are fully updated about things there is every possibility that they will lift the ban on such countries except the place Ban permanently and they are not ready to review their actions anytime.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the reasons PayPal is not supported in some countries it because they have not seen if you have competition. I think they will start supporting most countries immediately the see a good competitor who will be ready to support all countries and give seamless services to people easily. I think it is a matter of time most of this payment gateways will not longer they relied on because of cryptocurrency.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Okay, thanks for the breakdown. I already know where i get information concerning where to set up PayPal safely without obscurity. I've been to Nairaland for other news update, but not for PayPal account set up specifically. I'm simply focused with crypto payment option for now since paypal charges me a lot, i don't see any reason setting one up at this time.

Please be aware that PayPal does not allow Nigerians to recieve or withdraw money, unfortunately. As far as PayPal is concerned, they have made it pretty clear that they would restrict some countries (including Nigeria) and this is the official stance PayPal has taken. I am really not aware of how some users are suggesting some people are still able to withdraw PayPal cash in Nigeria despite PayPal explicitly not allowing it. By the way, I am from Pakistan where PayPal is not available at all.