Paypal balance autowithdrawal not credited to bank account

niche

Verified member
Usually the balance in the Paypal account is autowithdrawn and credited to the local bank account linked to it within 48 hours. This week I received a payment on Monday and it is not yet credited to the linked bank account. Is anyone else facing a similar problem regarding crediting their bank account. If yes, what could be the reason for the delay in crediting, has anyone received any email from Paypal or contacted Paypal support?

raaman

Valued Contributor
I am also getting my payments through PayPal only. So far I have not faced any problem as such. Only possible reason may be the intervening holidays during which the banks in India remain closed for days at a stretch. Whenever my payment is automatically credited to my savings account, I always receive an email from PayPal and then an intimation from my bank. So, I think you can also wait for a day or two and then contact your bank.

niche

Verified member
I faced this problem after a long time only this week. I was paid for forum posting and it was credited to my bank account only yesterday evening after I posted on multiple forums. I do not know whether the delay was faced by all paypal account holders this week or I alone faced this problem because it was payment for forum posting work.