Crypto Will Paypal Ever Create Its Own Crypto Coin Or Token?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paypal is definitely one of the leading payment systems in the world that helps people to send and receive funds or payments. It is definitely not supported in many countries and I believe that it is one of the rivals of mainstream cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, etc as it is competing with them in regards to becoming the most widely used payment system. In the recent years we have heard that Paypal might create its own token and I am quite surpirised to see that Paypal has not created its crypto token yet. If Paypla ever creates its own crypto token, its token would become a really tough competitor for other mainstream cryptocurrencies. So, do you think that Paypal will ever create Its Own Crypto Coin Or Token?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Now that Paypal has integrated crypto currencies in its platform, paypal creating its own token or a coin can not be ruled out. I think paypal is interested in creating its own coun, it that was not the case why did it join facebook proposed libra coin? However, Paypal's later withdrew from libra coin project

minenovo

I think it is possible, but no one but PayPal can say when that would happen, if at all.

Fufi

Campagna noted one company founder founder who worked 20 hours a day for two years who kept his company's treasury, from which he paid his employees, on FTX – and it was now gone, along with his ability to pay his employees."
"Seeing these faces and hearing these stories filled me with sadness and rage. Sadness that I could've done more to prevent these types of outcomes and rage at the petulant children that created this particular mess. I think the market is reflecting its participants feeling similar sentiments to mine."