Do You Think Paypal Will Ever Be Supported In Most Of The Countries?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Paypal is very okay before but recently they started discarding many African country and refuse to do business with them again. Though its sound very sad when this issue comes up . in fact I was Involved recently that PayPal ban my Account without no reason.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I understand that PayPal restricted Nigeria, Pakistan and other lower tier nations from using their payment gateway for transactions. Now to surprise you, i have a PayPal business account where i receive funds from Intl merchants and send out to any body at all which i want to send to based on agreement. The only thing I'm not doing with my PayPal now, is withdrawing funds directly to my bank account. Cos I never added my debit card, that's the last verification process for me, in order to set up a verified PayPal account.

If you reside in Nigeria, then how is it possible for you to receive Paypal funds? I think it must be possible for you to recieve funds in your Paypal account, but you can only transfer that received balance to others by using Paypal and you cannot withdraw those funds to your bank account or debit/Credit card, right?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you reside in Nigeria, then how is it possible for you to receive Paypal funds? I think it must be possible for you to recieve funds in your Paypal account, but you can only transfer that received balance to others by using Paypal and you cannot withdraw those funds to your bank account or debit/Credit card, right?
You can receive it into your bank account too, if you complete the full verification process they required. To complete the verification process, you'll need to provide your Visa card, or MasterCard and Link it up to your PayPal account, then PayPal will go through it to confirm you're the original owner or not. If everything go successful, you'll get a verified badge, that will enable you send, receive, and withdraw.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You can receive it into your bank account too, if you complete the full verification process they required. To complete the verification process, you'll need to provide your Visa card, or MasterCard and Link it up to your PayPal account, then PayPal will go through it to confirm you're the original owner or not. If everything go successful, you'll get a verified badge, that will enable you send, receive, and withdraw.

My friend, I have checked the official web page of PayPal website and they have made it pretty clear that Nigeria is one of those countries where you can send payments but you have no ability to recieve payments. I am not sure if Trendri allows us to post the link of the website in the comment or thread, otherwise, I would have posted the link of Paypal's official web page. If you cannot recieve payments, then I am quite sure that you cannot withdraw it either. So, I do not know how come you are able to withdraw to your nigerian bank account, my friend. :)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My friend, I have checked the official web page of PayPal website and they have made it pretty clear that Nigeria is one of those countries where you can send payments but you have no ability to recieve payments. I am not sure if Trendri allows us to post the link of the website in the comment or thread, otherwise, I would have posted the link of Paypal's official web page. If you cannot recieve payments, then I am quite sure that you cannot withdraw it either. So, I do not know how come you are able to withdraw to your nigerian bank account, my friend. :)
Laughs, do you know that Trendri Admin is a Nigerian?? It will be good you send him a PM and asking him to help you set up a PayPal account. Then watch his reply, i don't know what he'll say, but he might help you with an answer or not. When it comes to PayPal their are routes to bypass such restrictions, even in your country you can use PayPal freely, but you need to be careful with it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Laughs, do you know that Trendri Admin is a Nigerian?? It will be good you send him a PM and asking him to help you set up a PayPal account. Then watch his reply, i don't know what he'll say, but he might help you with an answer or not. When it comes to PayPal their are routes to bypass such restrictions, even in your country you can use PayPal freely, but you need to be careful with it.

As far as I know, since Paypal allows Nigerian users to send money, Trendri admin will be able to send money without any problems. However, as I mentioned before Paypal does not allow Nigerian account holders to receive or withdraw money, so the Trendri admin would not be able to withdraw. I am aware of the fact that many people do try to bypass Paypal restrictions but end uop getting their Paypal account frozen. So my advice would be to follow Paypal rules strictly.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As far as I know, since Paypal allows Nigerian users to send money, Trendri admin will be able to send money without any problems. However, as I mentioned before Paypal does not allow Nigerian account holders to receive or withdraw money, so the Trendri admin would not be able to withdraw. I am aware of the fact that many people do try to bypass Paypal restrictions but end uop getting their Paypal account frozen. So my advice would be to follow Paypal rules strictly.
.I got your points clearly dear. But Trendri Admin uses his PayPal to receive funds, and send funds out without apprehending. Even my own PayPal receive and send coins international without disruption. I abandoned my PayPal cos of high charges, even up to now it still works. Meaning I can still use it to perform any task, which my own PayPal us entitled for too.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
.I got your points clearly dear. But Trendri Admin uses his PayPal to receive funds, and send funds out without apprehending. Even my own PayPal receive and send coins international without disruption. I abandoned my PayPal cos of high charges, even up to now it still works. Meaning I can still use it to perform any task, which my own PayPal us entitled for too.

So are you sure you are able to receive funds into your Paypal account? If you are able to receive funds, then you definitely cannot withdraw those recieved funds because PayPal quite clearly stated that Nigerians cannot withdraw money. They even state that it is not possible to receive, so I do not really know how you are able to do that in the first place. You said that it is also possible to withdraw money in Nigeria by linking your bank card to Paypal. Have you tried withdrawing your money to your bank card?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
So are you sure you are able to receive funds into your Paypal account? If you are able to receive funds, then you definitely cannot withdraw those recieved funds because PayPal quite clearly stated that Nigerians cannot withdraw money. They even state that it is not possible to receive, so I do not really know how you are able to do that in the first place. You said that it is also possible to withdraw money in Nigeria by linking your bank card to Paypal. Have you tried withdrawing your money to your bank card?
I never inserted the bank card that's the only thing remaining for me to cleared as a verified PayPal user. At this time I'm not interested for that, maybe in the future I'll do it. The reason why i opted to own a PayPal account is to receive and send out funds which is now possible for me. I have a friend who is a Nigerian that helps me withdraw PayPal funds through to his bank account.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Please be aware that PayPal does not allow Nigerians to recieve or withdraw money, unfortunately. As far as PayPal is concerned, they have made it pretty clear that they would restrict some countries (including Nigeria) and this is the official stance PayPal has taken. I am really not aware of how some users are suggesting some people are still able to withdraw PayPal cash in Nigeria despite PayPal explicitly not allowing it. By the way, I am from Pakistan where PayPal is not available at all.
I understand that PayPal restricted Nigeria, Pakistan and other lower tier nations from using their payment gateway for transactions. Now to surprise you, i have a PayPal business account where i receive funds from Intl merchants and send out to any body at all which i want to send to based on agreement. The only thing I'm not doing with my PayPal now, is withdrawing funds directly to my bank account. Cos I never added my debit card, that's the last verification process for me, in order to set up a verified PayPal account.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I never inserted the bank card that's the only thing remaining for me to cleared as a verified PayPal user. At this time I'm not interested for that, maybe in the future I'll do it. The reason why i opted to own a PayPal account is to receive and send out funds which is now possible for me. I have a friend who is a Nigerian that helps me withdraw PayPal funds through to his bank account.

Your Nigerian friend must be living in some other country, as Paypal does not allow a person in Nigeria to withdraw funds. I really hope you find your way of receiving your paypal funds. Paypal's unavailability is the main reason why I have been struggling and I am not able to earn money, unfortunately.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your Nigerian friend must be living in some other country, as Paypal does not allow a person in Nigeria to withdraw funds. I really hope you find your way of receiving your paypal funds. Paypal's unavailability is the main reason why I have been struggling and I am not able to earn money, unfortunately.
You won't stop amusing me dear. He's living right here in Nigeria. Don't worry I'll set up my PayPal complete to be able to withdraw funds directly to my Nigerian bank account. When i finish that, I'll be helping you to receive funds from international merchants then pay you on crypto. At this time PayPal isn't a hindrance for me receiving funds online since i have one that does it for me.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You won't stop amusing me dear. He's living right here in Nigeria. Don't worry I'll set up my PayPal complete to be able to withdraw funds directly to my Nigerian bank account. When i finish that, I'll be helping you to receive funds from international merchants then pay you on crypto. At this time PayPal isn't a hindrance for me receiving funds online since i have one that does it for me.

It will be a great news if you can also help me to recieve payments by sending me cryptocurrencies after receiving payments in your Paypal. However, I just hope that you would be able to recieve money into your paypal sooner. I wish you all the best, my friend :)

Josemendez

Verified member
In as much as I am comfortable to see PayPal available to larger parts of the world including my country , I must say that it might not come by easily.
When the cryptocurrency companies , payeer , perfect money and other digital wallets came out , I thought it might shake PayPal to make themselves available to all the countries but it didn't.
I don't think it will be available anytime soon .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It will be a great news if you can also help me to recieve payments by sending me cryptocurrencies after receiving payments in your Paypal. However, I just hope that you would be able to recieve money into your paypal sooner. I wish you all the best, my friend :)
I have PayPal funds there already, but PayPal are conducting thorough moderation on my account cos its new to check if their is any fraudulent move or details inputted by me. It will take one week for my funds to be moved from On-hold to entering my tradable account. I'll be waiting patiently for that, its already more than four days now.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have PayPal funds there already, but PayPal are conducting thorough moderation on my account cos its new to check if their is any fraudulent move or details inputted by me. It will take one week for my funds to be moved from On-hold to entering my tradable account. I'll be waiting patiently for that, its already more than four days now.

So how much time will it take for you to get your funds cleared? Have you contacted Paypal regarding this issue? I can only hope that you will be able to recieve and withdraw your funds if you are sure you can. Perhaps, withdrawing money from Paypal might also open many opportunities for both of us. :) You mentioned Paypal business account, right? Is it possible that Paypal allows Nigerians to withdraw money from a Paypal business account but not from Paypal's personal account?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
So how much time will it take for you to get your funds cleared? Have you contacted Paypal regarding this issue? I can only hope that you will be able to recieve and withdraw your funds if you are sure you can. Perhaps, withdrawing money from Paypal might also open many opportunities for both of us. :) You mentioned Paypal business account, right? Is it possible that Paypal allows Nigerians to withdraw money from a Paypal business account but not from Paypal's personal account?
I think the problem is from the sender, that's what people told me who are well accustomed with PayPal. The sender added it on hold, so I'll be able to complete his task before getting the funds going straight to my tradable account. The PayPal is a business account, i moved it from personal to business, by using my offline business for it.
I can receive and send PayPal funds, but withdrawing it, is what I'm not able to do cos i never added my debit card details.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The paypal is a Mobile money solution that most of the sites on the internet pays its members with. There are many sites that accepted only PayPal account . So, if your country doesn't accept the platform you definitely won't be able to work on most of the sites online. But I do think that they are beginning to include cryptocurrency as an option of payment too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I can never say never. There may be many reasons why PayPal may not want to expand their market expecially to some African countries. But I am very sure if they want to consider size, they may start considering some of these countries, especially Nigeria which is a very good market place for some other countries.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Who knows PayPal might change their mind in the future to feature other countries using their banking institution to receive and send money. prayer that is my prayer too. But I'm not thinking over it, since i still have PayPal account. I don't use my PayPal cos i don't want my money to be frozen cos of restrictions daunt in my demographic.

Last edited: