Do you think online stores will accept Bitcoin as one of its payment gateway??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With the current look of things, and the way Bitcoin is growing. Both in price tag, in the marketcap, the current price of Bitcoin has climbed all time high of $32,766 per token. With this current price of Bitcoin and the marketcap, trading volume, and daily price growth shows you statistical order that is very high. With the way things are, Bitcoin is set to advance to more higher level. Don't be surprice to see online digital stores to list Bitcoin out, as one of it's payment option for purchasing goods and merchandise in their site.

PayPal made an announcement that their payment processing platform would be allowing bitcoin transactions. I am certain that online stores will accept bitcoin payments. It's the future!

Yeah, Butcoin is soon going to be a world wide payment processor. PayPal which is a popular payment gateway has adopted bitcoin into their platform and very soon other online popular sites will follow suit. Though these online platforms like twitch, namecheap, Microsoft, Wikipedia, KFC and even subway are already accepting Bitcoin. So I'm hopeful that other online sites will see the need of accepting bitcoin, especially with the ease of global payment to do the needful. I'm really voting for Amazon

Yeah, Butcoin is soon going to be a world wide payment processor. PayPal which is a popular payment gateway has adopted bitcoin into their platform and very soon other online popular sites will follow suit. Though these online platforms like twitch, namecheap, Microsoft, Wikipedia, KFC and even subway are already accepting Bitcoin. So I'm hopeful that other online sites will see the need of accepting bitcoin, especially with the ease of global payment to do the needful. I'm really voting for Amazon
If Amazon and other online stores will adopt the payment with Bitcoin you gonna be worthwhile. That is my prayer here, that Amazon online store, Jumia and other freelance sites accept paying with Bitcoin. With the reputation Bitcoin have garnered in the last couple of months one will expect this things to happen in the near future. Let's just wait and see what the future holds for Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency, when it comes to worldwide use for transactions.

If Amazon and other online stores will adopt the payment with Bitcoin you gonna be worthwhile. That is my prayer here, that Amazon online store, Jumia and other freelance sites accept paying with Bitcoin. With the reputation Bitcoin have garnered in the last couple of months one will expect this things to happen in the near future. Let's just wait and see what the future holds for Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency, when it comes to worldwide use for transactions.
Yeah I'm just optimistic that it will happen very soon going by the value and price of these coins now I'm not surprise if these stores will know they are losing out very soon. Let take a look at crypto haters before now. They are heavily investing in it now. So we need to expect such turn around too. For the mere fact others have used it already, we should have the confidence that it will get through to all the major platforms online

There are few or no online store that have started accepting Bitcoin as a payment method.
The major reason why this is happening is because of the volatile nature of Bitcoin.

Shops may lose from the payment when the price of Bitcoin falls ,however the can also gain when the price rises .

The main challenge is that business needs a stable profit ,in order to be able to reinvest it back , pay workers and have something for themselves .

With Bitcoin they not fully be opportune to experience this stability . thete is possibility that when the business may need financing , the price of Bitcoin will affect the amount to available .

I think bitcoin has become a global leader now in the crypto currency network and it's no surprise this is happening because they have been consistent.

With the rate of it's increase, I really expect many online stores and trade platforms to adopt it as a form of making payments. But what I don't understand is the trend that pushes people to invest massively.

I think this trend will have an adverse effect on other markets, if someone pulls a greater percentage of his profit from his business and invest it on bitcoin, then that move will have an effect on his business because it will be stalled at least for a while. Imagine if others do the same, then for the sake of bitcoin, other markets and businesses becomes affected.

Let's see what the future holds tho, I am positive.

There are few or no online store that have started accepting Bitcoin as a payment method.
The major reason why this is happening is because of the volatile nature of Bitcoin.

Shops may lose from the payment when the price of Bitcoin falls ,however the can also gain when the price rises .

The main challenge is that business needs a stable profit ,in order to be able to reinvest it back , pay workers and have something for themselves .

With Bitcoin they not fully be opportune to experience this stability . thete is possibility that when the business may need financing , the price of Bitcoin will affect the amount to available .
What about using other stable coins like usdt coin, usd coin, busd, etc. These are stable coins that is equivalent to u.s dollar. Why not use it to accept payment from people coming to patronise their platform?? At least this stable coins can be preffered instead Bitcoin, cos of how unstable Bitcoin is. They will fear for their money that it can go down when the price of Bitcoin drops down. But to be frank Bitcoin price doesn't drop down easily to low overnight. It takes sometime to drop to bad, but it takes little time too, to rise above what is expected.

With the current look of things, and the way Bitcoin is growing. Both in price tag, in the marketcap, the current price of Bitcoin has climbed all time high of $32,766 per token. With this current price of Bitcoin and the marketcap, trading volume, and daily price growth shows you statistical order that is very high. With the way things are, Bitcoin is set to advance to more higher level. Don't be surprice to see online digital stores to list Bitcoin out, as one of it's payment option for purchasing goods and merchandise in their site.
bitcoin is a very stable crypto coin at a fantastic price ,,

It depends on the policy of each country whether people can sell Bitcoin to buy things or not. Different countries still have very strict rules regarding Bitcoin. In some countries it is still considered illegal. The government believes that because of this digital currency, people will launder money and take money out of their country and take it to another country.
Looking at the current situation and events, I do not think it is possible in my country Pakistan because it is legal in Pakistan. But because of its popularity and good strategy, it can be legalized. Once legalized, I think it can be used for shopping and shopping.