Do people still patronise online stores?

Austinaldo

We know that buying from online stores can be very terrifying because you also consider the possibility of being scammed or the possibility of not receiving the exact quality of what you have ordered. So many people have their reservation when it comes to buying and selling online. The conversation has been discussed quite often how safe it is these days to buy online. My personal experience has been positive and I have had great products sent to me after ordering. I have rarely had the problem of recieving a lesser quality from what I ordered for. But maybe that is just me or maybe it is due to the platforms that I make these orders.

I will like to know your experience with online stores. Has it been positive or negative? Do you consider them safer?

I have bought things from platforms like Amazon, eBay, jumia, etc. The steps I take to get good outcome however is that I read reviews about the client first before going ahead. I make my findings from external sources before buying anything. I also try as much as possible to make use of escrow platforms.

With escrow you can reduce the chances of losing your money in the event that the services you received isn't satisfactory

Sure people still patronize online store such as Amazon jumia I myself I always buy my things from online. But then I can say some online stores are not faithful, so I would like to see if anyone wants to buy anything from online please start from the minimum price. the very little price and see how they operate. if they are faithful and they stick to their promise, then you can go ahead and do business with them. like I said all I mentioned above jumia is very reliable and I normally buy my things from them

It depends on the store you bought from, I don't see anything terrifying around buying from online stores. We still have legit options, very reputable in that regard. But when it comes to international stores like, Amazon, AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay etc reputable options. Their is a problem of shipping to most third tier country, it cost a lot to ship products from those stores to my demographic, for it to happen, I need to pay in excess especially in Amazon, or AliExpress or Alibaba to get shipment covered. Such isn't feasible for one shopping few options, you'll get better of those stores, only if you're buying in bucks as a wholesaler and reselling to retail shop owners or retail business owners. Due to issues of foreign online stores with shipment and high shipment fees, made me to hang on to my country's local online store for shopping. It doesn't mean that, I wouldn't consider any of the foreign stores in the future, I can, but only when I have something reasonable buying from them, and not just trying to buy few items and paying in excessive for shipment fee. For now, buying from local online store is better off for me.