Have you tried to advertise your product on online stores?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Yes this is real, you can advertise your product on online stores and even post your products on this online stores to get sold.
There are a lot of opportunities when you post your products online.
first of all, it gives your product the opportunity to get sold easily and earlier because most people nowadays do prefer to buy their stuffs online and order it.
Second of all, it creates awareness for your product from all over the world. If you happen to post your product on a well-known online store then trust me you are also advertising that same product and once your product is seen on that online store then people will start having interest in your product and somehow they will wanna try it.
Although this might cost some amount of money but trust me it is worth it because advertisement plays a vital role in business especially when you want your business to be well-known all around the world.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know more of online outlets in my country that render this service. But most time, people do advertise their used items and they put the pictures of new items. This act makes me detest buying things online because the difference is always too glaring. I wonder why some do such a thing.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have actually had the opportunity to advertise a phone that I wanted to sell which was in 2018 as at that time. All I had to do was to provide a valid means of identification and then I was able to upload a picture and description on the site. It was not difficult to get somebody who wanted to buy.