General insurance Is it safe to purchase from online stores

Phabbyfundz

With the increase rise in the need for more durable and faster methods of trades or marking, online stores has become one of the fast and readily available ways available on the internet to get and acquire goods , services or wares this days .
From you experience with online stores or trading that is purchasing or buyer of goods, services or wares online would you recommend transacting with online stores as a safe way for modern transactions. What has been your experience with online stores. Most time I often hear people saying they don't always get the exact product they order online and it is either the goods is a low quality one or it is not authentic as the ones the online stores post on their websites or pages .what has been your experience and would you recommend someone patronizing online stores.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
It depends on the type of online store you shop from, some are safe while some can’t be trusted. It is always okay to purchase from the well known online stores where you see a lot of legit reviews from their buyers, it always a good idea to let someone who has experience with them to refer you

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't prefer buying online except in some cases. The only reason why I can recommend buying online is if the insurance policy is not in my country and I need it badly. And if I want to this self, I will make sure it is done by an agent or broker.

Kaffyfolla

There some online shopping that they are very reliable, while there some that scams, so someone needs to be very careful In shopping online, if you do not careful to know whether the one you want to shop with are legit or scam, you might loose your money

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Nowadays I think it has been an opportunity for the scammers to use an online store as a way to rip people off their hard earned money. Well it has its advantages by the fact that it saves stress for the customers by giving them the comfort of bringing whatever they order to the doorstep

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah I think there is truly nothing wrong in purchasing from online store , the only thing you need to take note of the online store you are purchasing from too , because there are scam online stores and you need to be very much careful about them I think ,